Be Safe

A/N: Okay guys. It's not that I don't have any ideas because I have plenty but it's just how I work it into the story. And the whole Zayn situation. I do believe that the Andrew Louer wasn't fake but if it is it took my mind off of it and it makes me feel better. So yes I am being comforted with a lie but I do know the ugly truth.

*Zayn's POV*

We were sitting in the coffee shop. He was typing his story and ignoring me but that was fine because his writing was picking up. I leave tomorrow though. Nice way to spend time with each other. I overheard a conversation behind me.

"Yeah is he actually with him?" One asked.

"No he can't be. He's so sexy and he's like a turtle." The other said.

I grabbed Niall's hand and he looked up at me confused and I just smile running my thumb across his knuckle. He smiled typing with one hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Ewww they're actually dating." A girl screached.

"He can do way better. Like me." One said.

"Or me." The other girl said.

They were actually really pissing me off. I heard them get up so I pushed my leg out Nd they tripped over it.

"It's a big mess on the floor over here." I said. "And I'm not talking about the coffee." I added me Niall laughed.

"Why'd you do that." Niall said as he looked at the girls groaning and standing.

"They were talking about us. And they don't know about us." I said and he smiled.

I picked up his knuckle kissing it and he blushed.

"Zayn." He whined.

"I love you, and you are so beautiful." I told him and he blushed covering his face with his other hand.

I love that I can still make him blush like this.

"Awww I'm going to miss you so much." Niall said frowning.

"It's going to be like I'm not even gone. I will call you everyday." I told him.

"And I'll bring you back some American candy." I said and his eyes brightened.

He stood up and leaned over to give me a cheek kiss.

"Thanks babe." He said.

"You're welcome." I said and he sat back down.

---

"Okay gimme kiss again." Niall said and I laughed.

He grabbed my face and planted allot of kisses on my lips. I heard them call my flight. And he was still kissing my lips.

"I have to go babe." I told him.

"Okay." He said and pressed his lips to mines for one last long kiss.

I grabbed his waist bringing him closer to me so that his body was pressed to mines.

As soon as he tried with the tongue I pulled away. "You're gonna make me regret not having sex before I left." I said pulling away.

"Ugh." He said and I kissed his forehead.

"I have to go." I told him.

"Okay fine." He said fixing my coat.

"Be safe. And call me when you get there. And I love you." He said.

"I will. I will, and I love you too." I said and began walking towards the door and he caught up to me kissing my cheek before I went through the doors. I love him so much.

*Niall's POV*

I plopped sown on Larry's couch. Liam was here too. And we were eating Chinese takeout out of the box.

"Is it possible that I miss him already." I said and Liam laughed.

"Yes. I know I would miss my baby." Louis said kissing Harry's ear.

Turning on his side fully and placing a gentle kiss on his lips and grabbing his waist.

"Ugh stop you're making me jealous." I grumbled.

"Same." Liam said and I laughed and they broke apart.

"What is going on with your situation?" Harry asked him and he sighed.

"Really complicated. She just complains now." He said.

"And for Danielle?" I asked.

"She stand-offish and I get that. But I still love her." Liam said.

"Um what made you go to Soph in the first place? Did you ask Zayn for advice for that? On how to dump Dani for Soph." I asked.

"Um she was better in the beginning. And yeah Zayn told me to make a pros and cons list. I never did and and I'm thinking about how I should've." He said.

"Yeah. Why do you think she's with you?" Louis asked.

"I think that she sees potential in my singing and is trying to be there when I blow up. That or either my dick game." He said and we all laughed.

Filler! Ah I'm Just in a happy mood. I think we should all still be able to smile.