I Do

[not edited] Book is coming to a close very soon. Thanks for accompanying me with this journey.

*Niall's POV*

I almost passed out for the second time today. I breathed in slowly and breathed out. I looked at myself in the mirror dusting off my suit jacket out of nervous habit. I picked up the water I had and drinking a little bit of it. Louis came in.

"You look amazing Niall." He said.

"Really? Thanks. I'm having a hard time breathing." I said.

"Are you getting cold feet?" He asked me.

"Hell no. But I'm sweating like a dog. Please help." I said.

"I don't know what you want me to do. Just calm down okay." He said and I did.

Does it look nice out there?" I asked.

"Absolutely beautiful." He said and I nodded breathing.

"Okay go take your place. This will be starting any minute." I said and he ran out the door.

I smiled taking a deep breath in. I heard the music start and I went to peak out the door. I saw the groomsmen walking out. I sighed closing the door and holding my hand to my chest that was beating rapidly.

This is it. Biggest turning point in my life.

I looked for my cue before stepping out in the hallway. I looked through the big doors and saw Ryann throwing the flowers on the ground. I smiled at her. Then all to soon Cyann was running up and down the isle with a bell saying 'The groom was coming! The groom was coming!' I breathed in slowly as the people opened the door for me. The crowd had stood and I blushed making my way down the isle. I saw Zayn standing at the alter dressed nicely. I think I saw a tear fall from mines and at that moment I had to wipe my very own.

When I made it up there he whispered to me. "You look amazing." He said.

"You do too." I said.

"We are gathered here today on this beautiful afternoon to share with Zayn and Niall there vows of everlasting love." The priest said.

"And who gives this man to this man." The priest said

"We do." My mother and my father said.

"And who gives this man to this man?" The priest asked and his parents said that they did as well before taking their seats.

The priest nodded to me and I spoke.

"Zayn. Where do I really begin with you?" I asked and he smiled. "I don't think you've ever understood how perfect you are. To me at least. I don't think that you understand how much you actually mean to me. And I want to start off by saying you mean more than words could imagine. I remember when we first met. The coffee shop. I didn't think I'd have time for you. I really wasn't trying to let you in. I think you remember that clearly. But as time separated us from strangers to acquaintances a spot inside of me began growing soft for you. A spot that I don't think will stop being so mushy." I said and he laughed a bit.

"You did end up growing on me. And you might not know how much you've impacted my life because the little time that I have been with you, you have flipped my world upside down and made it do a 180. But I can't lie, the times I've spent with you have been some of the best in my life. There is nothing I regret when I decided to finally give you the last digit of my number. Nothing I regret for letting you kiss me, or meet my friends. Not a thing I regret to when I let you meet my family to when I said yes to you when you proposed. And I won't regret saying I do. Because there is nothing that can change the way you've already moved me. Because that's love Zayn and I've learned to realize for the time I've known you that love is really something special." I said to Zayn.