You Bitch

Questions before you read:

Who do you think said the title of this chapter?

Why do you think they said it?

*Niall's POV*

Me and Zayn were sitting on the couch flipping through the channels. One came to the news and I stopped him.

"Another ice accidents. They're always horrible." Zayn said about to flip again but I stopped him again

"Here's Jim on the scene right now." The woman said and it switched to a man that was outside in a coat.

"Yes Barbra this has been one of the worst car accidents that have been reported in London for a very long time. What supposedly happened was the car swerved on some ice and stopped face forward in front of a truck. There were 2 victims with severe injuries that have yet to be identified." Jim said and they showed the scene.

I looked and saw a car badly torn up. It looked a little like Louis car. Louis car. Louis car? That is Louis car! I hopped up out of my seat. And Zayn looked confused while I put my boots on.

"Zayn that's Louis car." I said and his eyebrows raised.

"Are you sure." He asked standing.

"Yes please just c'mon." I said putting on my coat and he rushed along with me.

He wouldn't let me drive. But I think that was best. I cried, I did. They are my best friends. I've known them for a very long time. I love them.

Soon we pulled up to the hospital and I ran in before he even got to park.

"I know who the victims are of the car crash." I yelled to the lady at the desk.

"Please keep it down. Now there names, DOB, Allergies to anything specific and relation to the patients? And name?" She asked calmly.

"The taller one, with green eyes and dark brown hair. His name is Harry Edward Styles, born 2/1/94, not allergic to anything but does suffer from hay fever which I guess is irrelevant right now. But anyways the mildly short brown chestnut haired guy with blue eyes his name is Louis William Tomlinson, born 12/24/93 (let's pretend now), he's not allergic to anything. And I've known them from years I can give you both of there mothers emergency contacts even though you might have them on file. What's happening to my friends?" I asked trying to stay calm.

I was literally trying to stay calm how could I stay calm though. I might be talking faster and shaking my leg.

"I'm sorry but I don't have that information to give you. I will give you updates when I have some until then please wait quietly in the waiting room." She said and I wanted to yell at her.

I wanted to yell at her because I was so mad. WHY THE FUCK DOES'NT SHE KNOW. I felt someone grab me and pull me into there arms. I looked through blurry eyes to see it was Zayn. He pulled me away from the desk and into the waiting room. He sat me down on his lap in a chair and I kept my head in his neck.

He rubbed my hair gently as I sobbed in his neck. This was like when my mom disowned me. But he didn't speak. He might be crying too. We sat there for hours. Literally hours.

Zayn was sleep but I couldn't sleep. How could I sleep. I got up and went to the water fountain and I got some water. I then went to the bathroom and peed. I washed my hands and looked in the mirror. I looked like shit.

"It's okay." Someone said and I jumped.

I saw a lady holding her sons hand walking towards the sink.