He's Right For Me

*Zayn's POV*

"Knock knock." I said as i knocked on Niall's apartment door.

Yesterday he was sick and I slept with him until he fell asleep. After that I did a little painting and found something to clean in my house. Sometimes I'm a bit of a OCD.

"Coming." He chirped and the door opened.

"I'm better." He said and let me walk in the apartment.

"Are you really?" I asked touching his forehead as he closed the door.

"Normal. Where's the thermometer?" I asked.

"Umm." He said walking over to his bedside table grabbing one and placing it in his mouth.

"Come look." He said and I did.

"Normal." I said and he took the thermometer out putting it in the drawer.

He swung his arms around my neck. "I've been sleep all day. Changed my sheets, washed up, I fixed me some more soup and took some more medicine." He said and I wrapped my hands around his waist.

"No coffee?" I asked.

"Nah I wasn't feeling it. But look." He said unwrapping hisself walking over to his cabinet opening two which had creamer and coffee beans by like the ton.

"Wow." I said.

"I know. I might make me a small cup later." He said then ran to his bed getting in and I laid besides him.

"You didn't do anything today." I said.

"Basically." He said rolling over on top of me so that it was hair to face.

"Niall you're hairs in my face." I said trying not to get it in my mouth.

"You love it." He said rolling back over.

"I do. Hey Niall?" I said.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"When can I meet your family?" I asked him.

"When can I meet yours?" He asked.

"You want to meet my family?" I asked him.

"Of course I do. And I want to meet your other two sisters." He said.

"I've never actually introduced my girlfriends or boyfriends to my family so this is going to be a bit weird." I said.

"I think it proves that you're serious about me." He said and I smiled.

"That's true because it's true. Say, when do you want to meet them?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." He said and if I could do a spit take I would.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes tomorrow." He answered.

"We'll have to wake up at 4 then. Bradford's a 4 hour drive from here." I said.

"Oooo adventurous." He said bouncing up and down on the bed.

"Oh my god I'm meeting your family." He said leaning down and kissing my lips and smiling into it.

I held his waist and he pulled away pecking my lips 3 more times.

"I have to pack." He said getting up.

"How long are we staying?" He asked.

"I thought it was only for the day." I said and he turned around away from his dresser.

"How do you expect me to get to know the family." He whined.

"Well my family can be a handful." I said.

"You can too and I'm learning to love you." He said.

"But my fam-" he cut me off by coming over and straddling my waist.

"I don't care. I just want to meet them." He said lowly and burying his face in my neck.

"You're being a big baby." I said.

"So." I heard him say speaking into my neck.

"How about 3 days at most. I still have to call them." I said and he pulled his head out of my neck and squished my face with his small hands.

"Thank you babe. Call them now while I pack." He said

I pulled out my phone and called my mom.

"Hey stranger." She answered and I smiled.

"Hey mum. And sorry I do need to call more but so do you and the girls." I said.

"I know, I know. How have you been?" She asked.

"Great. That auction that happened I got a lot of money from it, and I also have a boyfriend that wants to meet you..... tomorrow." I said.

"Oh honey of course. How long are you guys staying?" She asked.

"3 days. He wants to meet the girls too. Will they be there?" I asked.

"Yeah but you know Doniya lives about 30 mins away." She said.

"Yeah I know. We'll be there tomorrow around 9. You're gonna meet my boyfriend." I said.

"I'm excited. I hope he's not a bad one." She said.

"He's not. He's right for me." I said.

"I'm glad. See you soon." She said and hung up.

"She's excited to meet you." I said and he giggled putting his stuff in a duffle like bag.

"I am too. I'm gonna meet your mum and your dad, and your sisters, and see your old house, and your old room." He said smiling.