The Little Details

Questions before you read:

Who do you think said the title of this chapter? (Ziall)

Why do you think they said it?

[not edited]

*Niall's POV*

I giggled as Zayn kissed my neck. We had just took my parents to the airport and was about to go over to Harry's since they are home now.

"Zayn." I giggled.

"Yes baby!" He said against my neck making it vibrate.

"Stop." I said laughing and he walked back to the back of my knees were at the bed.

"Stop what?" He said and I laughed as my knees bucked and we fell back.

"Zaynie we have to tend to Larry." I said and he bit my ear gently.

"Ok." He said but traced his hand down my stomach.

He couldn't even get to the button on my pants before my phone was ringing.

I laughed and he stopped rolling over. I dug my phone out my pocket and it was Louis. I answered.

"I want chicken salad. God I want chicken salad so bad." He said and I laughed.

"Actual chicken salad or chicken in salad?" I asked.

"Chicken in the salad." He said.

"From where?" I asked.

"It's a place right up the street. Looks like a deli?" He asked.

"At that general store with the deli section?" I asked.

"That's the one. Hey babe did you want anything. Babe! BABE!" I heard.

"Ouch. What?" I heard Harry say.

"Did you want anything from the deli?" Louis asked.

"Did you really have to throw the box of tissues at me." I heard Harry say.

Louis hissed. "Yeah you're right..... Can you get those for me?" Louis asked and I laughed and Harry went on to saying something.

"Oh my goodness text me!" I yelled i the phone to Louis and hung up.

I rolled over and placed my hand on Zayn's cheek kissing him. "Maybe next time." I said.

He groaned. "It's been like a week and a half." He said.

"The longer the wait the better it'll be. The sexual frustration would be up to our necks. And we can do it rough." I said winking at him then getting up.

"You just made my dick twitch." He said and I laughed intentionally bending over.

He came up behind me putting his hands on my waist and driving his hips closer to bum. I shook my bum a few times playfully then jumped up and walked away casually out of our room.

"You such a tease." I heard him say.

"Or you're just naive." I said going down the stairs him soon following me.

"Touché." He said and we put on our coats and headed outside.

It was lightly snowing. So beautiful. We went and got in my car and drove to the store up the street. Louis texted me telling me Harry wanted some candy so we got both but as we were on our way to the register a lady jumped in front of us with like a 150 items like lady!