These Walls Are Thin

*Niall's POV*

"Wake up babe." I shook him.

We were at his house because he had to pack and we end up falling asleep.

"Babe 5 more minutes." He said.

"Its 4:30 already." I lied.

"4:30." He said his eyes shooting open and he jumped up.

"Babe it's 3:30." He said.

"I know but I wanted you to wash up and get breakfast." I said and he pushed the blanket off of him kissing my forehead before heading to the bathroom.

I want some coffee this morning. I haven't really had any in a long time. And I need to write again. Good thing I got my laptop and wifi stick, and car charger for laptops. Don't ask me Louis said he knew a engineer who can make it for me and he gave it to me as one of my Christmas gifts last year.

"Hi Mrs and Mr. Malik." I said.

"Hello Mrs. Malik and Mr. Malik." I said.

"It's nice to meet the Malik family." I said.

"Babe what are you doing?" He asked walking in with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Nothing get dressed." I said.

"You wanna stay in here while I do it?" He asked smirking.

"Why not?" I said smirking and he reached for his towel.

"Never Mind, never mind." I said running out the room.

"Niallll." He called.

"I'm sorry just hurry and put on your boxers. I'm not ready to see your anaconda." I said and he laughed.

"Okay come in." he said and o came in and he was wearing black tight boxers and I pinched his bum cheeks and he jumped.

"Put on your clothes and let's go get breakfast at McDonalds or something." I said.

Alright he said and hurriedly put in his clothes on. We grabbed our coats, and bags and walked out to his car. He had a better car than I. I could admit that. We got in. He filled up on gas last night. We pulled up at McDonald and I got a ice coffee and some oatmeal and he got the same but a hot chocolate.

We then started driving our way to Bradford.

I grabbed my laptop out the back and opened it opening my story and started typing. I drunk some of my coffee while he drove.

"No traffic." He said as we rode down the highway with barely any cars.

"I need to get my hair re-dyed." I said.

"You go to a shop?" He asked.

"Yeah. I've never dyed my own hair before. I put a rinse in Louis before though. It was red and it looked nice. I got a rinse one time." I said.

"Why you thought the blonde wasn't going to work out?" He asked.

"Okay this is embarrassing but no i had a different color." I said

"Ooo what color?" he asked.

"Lilac." I said and he gushed.

"Do you have pictures? I hope you have pictures." He said and I nodded.

"I have to see them." He said and I smiled typing up more of my story.

"Wait are you working on multiple stories or what?" He asked.