Assessments

This chapter is probably not that accurate but just roll with it.
_______________________________

"Owwww" Izuku said playfully. It didn't hurt all that much but for an old woman, recovery girl can throw surprisingly hard.

The class was still in shock and Ace was helping Izuku and making sure his head was ok.

"Deku...? Where were you?!" Uraraka was the first to break the silence. Izuku wanted to roll his eyes. First she talks shit about him and gets his friends to turn on him then after he comes back she suddenly cares?!

Izuku's smile dropped when he heard that.

Kaminari, Jirou, Kirishima, Momo, and Tsuyu all smiled widely and jumped up from their seats to go hug Izuku and to greet his friends.

Izuku's smile returned when he was practically knocked over by the 5 students. After a group hug, Kirishima and Kaminari went over to Jackson and Ace.

"Jax! Ace! Dudes it's so cool to finally meet you in person! How was the flight man?" Kaminari asked the other two as he also embraced them and gave them pats on the back. Kirishima gave them both fist bumps.

"Ah! It was so boring! There's nothing really to do when you're thousands of feet in the air." Jackson responded as he hugged Kaminari with one hand and fist bumped Kiri with the other.

The rest of the class was immensely confused.

Jirou let Izuku go and went over to Emma. "Hey girlie! How's that guitar solo coming along?" The purple haired girl asked the other music enthusiast.

"Well I still need to tweak a couple of things and I can't seem to get the bridge right. I brought my guitar so maybe you could help me?" Emma asked.

"Yeah of course! It would be great to catch up with you too." Jirou replied.

Momo went over to Axel and pulled him away from Izuku with a sweet smile.

Momo pulled Axel's shirt down so he was on her level, seeing as he was 3 inches taller than her despite her being the tallest girl in class.

Keeping a smile and in a sweet voice she spoke, "I swear on everything on this earth if you even think about hurting Izu-babes, you're going to regret it for the rest of your life. K?" She said, intimidating the taller boy.

He kept his cool but was actually freaking out on the inside. He rolled his eyes with a very small smile, "tch, whatever." He responded with as Momo let go of his shirt.

Tsuyu was talking to Izuku. "Kero! You should have told us you were coming back." Tsuyu pouted while Izuku laughed at her slight childishness.

"Well it wouldn't have been much of a surprise if I told you now would it?" He said, repeating the same thing he had told the teachers.

"What. The. Fuck." Bakugo interrupted their reunion. "Deku just suddenly appears out of nowhere with a bunch of random extras and suddenly all of you are all buddy-buddy with them! And from what dunce face and shitty hair said, you've been in contact with them this whole time?!?" Bakugo shouted while standing up from his desk.

Izuku's aura turned cold.

"If you would have let us finished, I would have explained everything afterwards, so why don't you sit the fuck back down Bakugo and let me talk, ok?" Izuku said with a more insane smile at the end.

Bakugo gulped as his eyes widened a little. He wasn't used to this side of Izuku. He tch'd and sat back down in his chair with his arms crossed.

"Mm. Thank you." Izuku said as he ushered his UA friends to sit back down.