Blackout

The video above has nothing to do w/ the story. It's just something I made in my free time lol.
______________________________

"A mole?" I asked nezu. We were still on the zoom call.

"Yes. You only told the teachers and and a few people in class correct?" He asked as he sipped his tea.

I could've sworn he just fished his cup and I didn't see him get more. How the fu-

"Uh yeah. I only told Tsu, Kaminari, Momo, Kirishima, and Jirou." I said.

"I see. Well then I have a plan. It'll be time consuming but worth it. The school year is almost over so I propose that here at UA, we sniff out the mole, while Izuku and his friends continue to find information in America about this boss. Once you find out where they are located I trust that you will find pro heroes to help with your mission in taking them down. Do we all agree on this?" He asked.

"Uh yeah that sounds good with us." I said but was interrupted by my mom.

"Uh what? No. No no no. I didn't not agree to having my son personally hunt down a villain boss."

"Honey, he's going to face many situations like this in his lifetime if he continues on this path to become a pro hero, think of this as training for him. Some hands-on experience if you will." My dad said, trying to calm my mom down.

"Besides, he won't be alone. He has his friends and pro heroes support in this. He'll be fine."

"Still! I don't want my baby getting hurt!!"

"Mom, I've literally broken every single bone in my body, I've built a high pain tolerance. Plus I've got recovery girls necklace on me at all time so I'll heal faster."

With a little more arguing and my friends and teachers sitting there awkwardly we finally got my mom to cave in.

After a little more planning and debating moves we had a fully functional plan on both ends. Of course after the call I had to translate everything and explain it all to my friends in English.

"Oh, it's getting quite late. You guys have school tomorrow. I'm assuming you are all staying over tonight?" My mom asked. They nodded their heads and we were sent off to bed.

We decided that we liked the way our pairings were when we played truth or dare so we stuck to it. Izzy and Ace in one room, Emma in Jax in the other, and Axel and I in my room.

What? He was a good cuddler...

Anyways we all got prepped and ready for bed and said goodnight to everyone before heading off to our separate rooms. I got into my pajamas which was literally just an oversized hoodie and boxers before climbing into my bed. Axel came on behind me with a t-shirt and sweatpants on. He draped an arm around my waist and brought himself close to my backside.

"G'night Izu." He whispered into my ear.

For some reason my face flushed. I could feel his breath against my neck. Never before had I considered how strange our close proximity could be to other people. Some might have thought we were dating.

Not that's a bad thing...

Wait...

Wtf did my last brain cell just come up with?

I really just said I wouldn't mind if people thought we were dating.

Do I... like him?

I think I might, but would he like me back? His face flushes when I get close to him but I mean I used to get super flustered by just being around a girl or a hot guy. I didn't even have to be into them but my face would flare up anytime they got close.