Final goodbyes

Izuku woke up at 6:30 am that morning to get ready for his trip to America. He took a shower first thing then put on some of the new clothes he bought. It was a simple sweatshirt and sweatpants but he wanted to be comfortable on the long plane ride from Tokyo to LA.

He did the rest of his morning routine quietly, as to not wake anyone else in the dorms, and then packed the rest of his belongings in his suitcase or backpack.

After he was done it was 7:00 so he went downstairs with his luggage to go eat breakfast. He made himself some coffee since he was still tired and he put some waffles in a toaster. Once the waffles were done he heard some footsteps coming down the stairs.

That's weird. It's only 7:15, no one should be up this early.

The students came around the corner and revealed themselves as Izukus supportive friends who wanted to say goodbye one last time before he left for who knows how long.

He smiled when he saw them.

"Yo Midobro! Is that the new clothes you bought yesterday? They look manly." Kirishima whisper-shouted, as to not wake anyone else up.

He smiled and whispered a thanks before finishing the rest of his waffle.

His friends sat next to him and Momo started to speak. "Hey, in. We got you things to remember us by." She said.

Déjà vu again.

"Yeah dude! We got you some gifts while we were at the mall the other day and wanted to wait to give it to you." Kaminari said.

"Oh guys, you really didn't have to! That was really nice of you though. I really appreciate it." Deku replied.

"No worries! Now open mine up first!" The human pikachu said as he handed Izuku a bag.

The greenete opened it and saw a pikachu stuffed animal inside. It was super soft and it had a little detective hat, signaling it was from the detective pikachu movie.

Next up was Tsu. She handed him her bag and when he looked inside he found a new Bluetooth speaker! It had LEDs in it so it would light up to the beat of the music.

He thanked her and kirishima gave him his gift. Of course it was a shark onsie.

Momo and Jirou both handed him a rather large box. He looked at them confused for a moment.

"We both decided to get you something you said you've always wanted. Just open it up!" Momo explained excitedly.

Izuku tore off the wrapping paper and beneath it was an oddly shaped box. His eyes widened.

"Is... is this what I think it is??" He asked them. They both nodded their heads. He opened the box and gasped.

They had gotten him an electric guitar! It was a black guitar with really cool green lightning on it.

Izuku was basically on the brink of tears by now.

"No, no. I-I can't take this! This must've cost you guys so much. I- there is no way you can just give me this!" Izuku said.

Momo and Jirou just smiled at him warmly.

"Nope. No take backs. It's all yours Midoriya." Jirou said.

Izuku was now crying tears of joy as he gently set the guitar down to hug them and profusely thank them.

"Well thanks for out-gifting us. Now our gifts seem small compared to yours." Kami mumbled and izuku just laughed.

"It's the thought that counts Kami. Besides, you guys didn't have to get me anything yet here you are! I can't thank you enough, all of you. I'm gonna miss you guys so much. I'll make sure to keep in touch!" Izuku said, still teary eyed.