F-r-i-e-n-d-s. We're just friends.

5 months earlier

A figure in a black hood was walking around the bad part of Japan. Crime there was off the charts but the heroes did nothing to try and stop it because one, it was a small part of the city, and two, no one was watching. When no one watched, no one cared.

The figure approached an old, rundown bar that they had been too many times before. They knocked on the door and a girl with light blonde disheveled space buns opened the door.

"K̶͚̳̰̱̾̊̈͝͝҈̸̥͉̗̯̅̊̽͠͝ḭ̸̃̽̀́҈̸̝̥͕̓̆͝ȑ̵͉̳̤̞̓̄̌̍҈̸̢͓̳̙̠̬̈́i̶͈̞̺̪̹̭̋̌͌̚҈̸̰͙͈̲̞̄!" She exclaimed before letting them inside.

"Thanks Toga. I got the message. Master said he wants to see me?" The figure asked, taking off their hood.

"Yep! KUROGIRI!!! K̶͚̳̰̱̾̊̈͝͝҈̸̥͉̗̯̅̊̽͠͝ḭ̸̃̽̀́҈̸̝̥͕̓̆͝ȑ̵͉̳̤̞̓̄̌̍҈̸̢͓̳̙̠̬̈́i̶͈̞̺̪̹̭̋̌͌̚҈̸̰͙͈̲̞̄ IS HERE TO SEE MASTER!!!" Toga yelled throughout the bar.

A man made of black and purple swirls of fog emerged from the back. "Ah, good to see you again. Master has been waiting for you. Come right this way." The man made of fog said while opening a portal. The figure casually walked through the portal, as they had done multiple times before.

On the other side sat a nearly faceless man hooked up to countless machines that were trying to keep him far away from death's door. "Ah, E̷̛̞̩͊҈̷̳͔̹̘̹̃̌i̴̧̘̋̈̎͝ͅ҈̵̤̽j̸͙͔̖̿͋͠҈̴̞̗̣̀ĩ̵̳̺̩̈́̐͒҈̴̟̯̒̊̈́̍̈́r̴͍͔͍͎̝̍̈́͝҈̴̲͋͆͠o̶͙͖̺͎̩̿҈̸͕̟̹͎̰̇̓̒͠ perfect timing, like always."

The figure kneeled down and bowed their head, like they did every time they went to see their boss.

"I've been meaning to ask you something my boy." All For One said to the male in front of him.

"Yes, master?" The boy responded.

"You've been getting attached to those... wannabe heroes, haven't you?" AFO asked. The male panicked a little inside his head, but he maintained a calm face.

"No master, for that is not my mission to fulfill."

"Then remind me boy, what is your mission exactly?"

"To infiltrate UA and gather information."

"Good. I have a new mission for you."

At this new information, the male looked up.

"Yes?"

"I need you to get close to that Midoriya kid. My intuition quirk is telling me something important is going to happen to that one, and him being the successor of All Might makes this all the more significant." The man replied.

"Can you do that for me?" He asked.

The male nodded his head. "Master is always right. I shall do what is needed to complete this task. I shall not fail you."

"You know what happens if you do."

The boy felt a sense of fear flash through him before brushing it off. All For One could sense fear.

The boy nodded and soon another portal appeared. He went back through. "How'd it go?" Asked the Mist Man who was now cleaning glasses.

"I've got a new mission to complete." The male responded as he put his hood back up, preparing to go back into society.

In the present day, the same male sat, regretting his actions and wished things could be different. Sadly, they couldn't. The league took him in when he was at a weak point in life. They took advantage of his emotions and soon uncovered dirt on him that they could use to blackmail him. It was either this or the league would kill everyone in his class.