Mole

Ok, I've probably made a lot of enemies in my time, but like...

I JUST FUCKING GOT TO AMERICA THERE SHOULDN'T BE THIS MANY PEOPLE AFTER ME.

Maybe it's the fact that my dad is the number 4 hero. Like that last guy, one of the reasons he went after me was because my dad burned him by accident. I told my dad that and he looked him up on the PD records. His quirk was weapon transformation, he was 29, and his name was Theodore McCleave, aka, Arsenal. When digging a little deeper we found hospital records as well. Yes, my dad had indeed burned the man, but he paid for his hospital bills and even gave him life insurance!

C'mon guys, my dad's not Endeavor. He's a nice person. If he makes a mistake like that he personally tries to fix it the best he can. One of the many reasons he DOESN'T HAVE MANY ENEMIES!!!

Since not many people are after him, not many people should be after me! But then when thinking back to the conversation I had with Arsenal in the warehouse, he said that his boss had a bounty on my head.

This boss man must be really big in the underground, because why else would he have connections to so many villains like this?

As my mind ran a million times an hour my body still sorted itself into a fighting stance after tying my cardigan around my waist. My friends seemed to do the same as my mind switched gears from analyzing mode to fighting mode.

They have to throw the first punch. Just like last time.

And they did. Stupid of them, really. Do they know nothing about the law? Now I can fight back in "self defense." Honestly if they had more than half a brain cell they would have realized they could have apprehended me without fighting. Putting cuffs on me or encasing me somehow would have worked and I wouldn't have been able to fight back.

They all threw the first punch which allowed us to fight in self defense. Of course we all kept it to a bare minimum like last time for legal reasons, but these people didn't know anything about hand to hand combat and seemed too reliant on their quirks. That was never a good thing.

We managed to take over half of them out but more kept coming. The area had already been evacuated of any civilians by the security here.

"Uh... guys? Not that I don't love kicking ass like this but it's a bit much and more are coming! The pros won't be here till another 20 minutes at the earliest. I don't think we can handle this for much longer." Jackson stated as he safely dodged an incoming iron punch to the gut.

Jackson was right... at this rate, there's no way we can fight all of these villains off. Even if they were low class. I took a brief moment to look at my surroundings and managed to spot an exit. It led back to the way we came. If we ran fast enough, we'd be sure to run into a pro hero on their way. We have to act quick though, the villains are slowly closing us in.

"Guys! Follow me!" I yelled as I started running for the exit. My friends followed in suit and we had to dodge multiple villains trying to prevent us from getting through. I slid in between one's legs, punching them where the sun don't shine along the way, and had to flip over another in order to escape.

My friends followed in suit, running down the path I was clearing for them. I didn't want them getting hurt.

We finally made it out and while the opening was still clear we ran like hell. Like this was some Usain Bolt type shit. Within 5 minutes we ran into heroes. The pro hero Starstruck, her quirk allows her to blind her enemies with a light from her hands, the pro hero Author, his quirk allows him to accomplish anything he writes within limits, and the pro hero Zero, her quirk allows her to levitate anything within a 1 mile radius.