Soon...

We heard a crash and then screaming nearby. All our heads turned as we witnessed a building burst into flames. Suddenly a tall, shadowy figure appeared on top of the largest building in the area.

"ATTENTION!!" The stranger shouted, "I'm looking for Izuku Midoriya, son of the number 4 hero, Dragon!!!"

Well...shit.

____________________

Can I not just have a peaceful life? And why the hell is this guy after me?! I sighed and stood up.

"Zuku? What the hell do you think you're doing?? You need to run!" Isabella said, grabbing my wrist. I gave her a tired smile.

"It's nothing I ain't used to. Don't worry about me. Actually, do any of you have your provisional license yet?" I asked the group as I started stretching.

"Uh, yeah. Ace, Axel and I all have our license." Emma said.

"Great. Axel and Emma will follow me to distract the villain. Ace and Izzy, I need you two to evacuate all the civilians here. Ace, use your cat like speed to get to as many people as you can and Izzy, make sure they don't get hurt. Jackson, I need you to go over there," I said pointing west of the villain, "and wait for my dad. On his way home from work he comes through there. Once you see him bring him over to where Axel, Emma, and I are distracting the villain so he can give us permission to go full out. Use the find my iPhone app to find us." I explained as I took my jacket off.

"You guys good with that?" I asked them. They looked hesitant, except for Axel, but nodded anyways.

"Great. Now go." I said.

They all took off to do their tasks and I led Emma and Axel to the next rooftop over. "Alright, don't attack unless he attacks you. You guys aren't allowed to fight unless a hero permits you to. Our goal is to distract him, not take him down. Wait for other heroes to get here. As for the villain, just get him to talk about his life or something. They love to recite monologues about their tragic backstories so that will definitely buy us some time." I told them.

"If we do end up fighting, Axel, you're gonna summon a bow and some arrows for Emma. Let's get the villain as far away from the populated area, ok?"

"Ok." They both replied. I went to the edge of the roof and shouted at the villain.

"Hey! You looking for me? Come and get some, bitch!!"

The villain looked like he was smiling but I couldn't tell for sure from this far away. I turned and ran with Axel and Emma. I analyzed our surroundings and looked for an abandoned alleyway or something.

I spotted an old, beat up warehouse. Perfect. I ran in that direction and I didn't have to look back to know that the villain was hot on our trail. The sound of his shoes stomping on the pavement echoed in my ears.

Once we finally made it to the warehouse all three of us bolted inside. We had about 30 seconds before the villain would come in here and possibly 20 seconds before he would find us in this maze of old, empty boxes.

"Emma, Axel, go hide. He's after me. I'm gonna try to distract him for a bit, but if things get out of hand I need you two to be there for backup."

Axel glowered. "No way am I just gonna be backup I want to fight the villain too!"

I heard the door to the warehouse open. "Come on, don't be all shy now. I just want to have a little fun with you Izuku."

"Axel, now is not the time to worry about your ego. Just do as I say and stay out of sight. I will hold up a sign to tell you to come out if I need help, but hopefully it won't get to that point." I whisper shouted.

Axel was about to say something else before Emma slapped a hand over his mouth and dragged him away to a different hiding spot. I gave her a thankful look before I turned my attention to where the villain was.