Chapter 39

(WARNING!!)

@SPG/MATURE SCENE@

WHEN Kiho woke up, he was surprised when he realized that Tilly was sleeping peacefully beside him. She was using his arm as a pillow while hugging his waist tight. Also, her leg was pressed between his legs.

He silently prayed that she wouldn't suddenly move or else, her knee would probably hit his… uh, "male member."

But despite that, he still felt blessed to wake up beside his wife.

[My wife], he said to himself while gently caressing her cheek. He couldn't see his reflection but he could feel a smile forming in his lips. [Tilly is my wife now.]

And they had already consummated their marriage a while ago.

The marks all over Tilly's milky white skin confirmed that.

His wife was wearing his linen shirt (the reason why he only had his pants on) and nothing else. The shirt was big enough to cover her body until her mid-thigh. But the fabric was so thin that he could see her erect nibs poking against it.

The sight of her perky breasts made him hard.

[More… I want more.]

But he controlled himself.

Making love with him for the second time would make Tilly absorb some of his Mana again. He wasn't sure if her body could handle that. And most of all, she was still probably sore.

[You worked hard, Tilly.]

He kissed her on the nose.

Tilly's forehead knotted, then her nose that he just kissed wrinkled. A few moments later, she finally opened her eyes. "Kiho?"

When she tried to move, he pressed his legs against hers.

"Honey, be careful," he lightly warned her. "Or else, you'd break my, uh, family jewels."

She looked down at her leg trapped between his legs. "Oh, we wouldn't want that to happen," she said before carefully pulling away her leg from his manhood.

He felt relieved.

"Sleep more, honey," he gently told her. "Sorry for waking you up."

"I feel cold inside, hon," she said. She told him a while ago that "hon" was short for "honey." "This is the first time I felt this."

"It's probably my Mana," he said. "Does the cold make you feel uncomfortable?"

"No, it's actually a pleasant feeling," she said with a smile. "I was just surprised because I'm used with the warm feeling inside my body."

He just touched her face as a response. "Go back to sleep, honey. I know you're tired."

"Not really," she said in a playful tone. Then, her arms wandered on his bared stomach. "Kiho…"

"I want to do it again, too," he admitted. "But I'm worried about you, Tilly."

"I'm fine," she assured him. "Trust me. I don't feel the pain."

"Are you sure?"

Instead of answering, she just leaned forward to kiss him– causing her soft breasts to press nicely against his chest. Since the fabric of the clothes she wore was thin, he also felt her nibs poke against his skin.

[Feels good…]

And it felt even better when she started to nibble on his lower lip.

He was rock hard now.