Chapter 31

"TILLY, have you taken your medicine?"

"Uh-huh," Tilly answered while fixing Kiho's tie. They were currently in her room because a while ago, he came to check if she drank her medicine. When she noticed that his tie wasn't tied properly, she fixed it for him. "Did you get your lunch box?"

"Yes," Kiho said. "Thank you for preparing the menu for my everyday lunch."

She smiled at him. "You're welcome."

It had been a week since she moved into Kiho's residence.

Ever since then, she had been taking bridal lessons every single day. Those lessons included stitching, dancing, flower arrangement, and organizing tea parties. Since she was already a high-ranking noble who received education since childhood, she didn't need to take etiquette classes.

During her free time, she would design jewelries for her upcoming store. And about the interior for the store itself…

"Kiho, do you have a scheduled plan for you next day-off?" Tilly asked after she was done fixing the captain's tie.

Kiho thanked her before he answered her question. "No. Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Not really. I'd like to ask for your help," she said. "I'm going to open up a new jewelry store soon. I know that you're busy but if you have spare time, would like help me design the store? I already hired an architect but I would need help for interior designing. And if you know a place where we can buy high-quality materials, I can also use some suggestions."

His eyes sparkled in delight. "Of course, I'd love to help. I know a thing or two about interior designing."

She knew that very well. In her past life, Kiho would redecorate some of the extra rooms in their mansion whenever he had free time. He would even create furniture if he couldn't find a particular design that he was looking for.

Before, she thought his love for interior designing and furniture making were useless skills. But now, she'd love to work with him and that talent of his.

"Great," she said with a smile. "Then, should we also visit the building on your day-off? The architect was almost done with the blueprint." It was the same architect who designed most of her father's stores. He modeled her new building from the previous store that their family built so he finished up with the design pretty fast. "I heard that they will start the construction tomorrow."

The construction of buildings in this world was faster compared to the construction in the modern world. If the modern world used equipments to build, in this empire, they used magic. It was pretty amazing to watch.

"Then, let's go out on my day-off," Kiho said, his usual monotonous voice sounding a little bit livelier now. "We can also go shopping if you want."

She smiled and nodded at his suggestion. "Sure, let's do that."

Last week, they shopped clothes and toys for Flint and Julian. They sent the children's stuff to the Fire Wielder Guild. Would it be weird if she bought clothes for the kids again?

Let's write them a letter first.

"Ah, right," the captain said as if he remembered something. "Are you going to the royal palace later?"

She almost scowled at the reminder.

[Right, Princess Nia sent me another invitation for a tea party a few days ago.]

But this time, she wasn't the only person invited. The tea party was for the young ladies from the houses belonging to the Royal Faction.

"Yes, I'll be attending the Her Royal Highness's tea party," she said. "Why do you ask?"