Chapter 7

It's around midnight when I bring myself to tell Edward. We are sitting in our living room with the fire blazing. He's so beautiful. I lean in to kiss him. He leans in to. And in an instant we're kissing. Soft at first and then it gets deeper. I break away before anything else happens. "What's wrong?" He asks concerned. I have never broken a kiss. "I was just wondering if their could be another coven. Besides us and the Denali?" "Of course There could. Why do you ask?" I take in a deep breath. "I think there's another coven. Do you remember that girl with the blonde hair? Tall? Extremely graceful? Beautiful?" Edward makes a confused face. "Are you talking about Rosalie?" "No. You seriously don't remember her? I think her name was.....Lillian?" I think he remembers her then. "Oh yeah. You think their vampires?" He gives me a dumbfounded look. "I don't know, it just seems like it." He kisses my neck as he replied, "We'll figure it out, love." he continues to graze my neck. After a few seconds, his lips are on mine. The kiss starts slowly and becomes passionate. We spend all night kissing and talking. I've never been happier. But one thought won't leave my head, are we safe from these maybe vampires?