Chapter 22

Damian's POV

As Damian burst through the door of the Manor, he looked for his Father, who was asking Pennyworth something.

'I found some information.' Damian breathed. 'Call everyone and I'll tell you all  I found.'

And 10 minutes later, they were in the batcave.

'What do you know, and who told you?' Bruce asked.

'Adrien in her class told me. He was shocked when he found out I knew, but he told me this. The Miracle box is a box bestowing Magical Jewels. Different Jewel means Different Power. From what he told me, I think Ladybug might be the Guardian. Apparently, he was a past holder, but Ladybug took his jewel or something. But he didn't know anything about the Grimoire.'

'So, how do Marinette and Chloe come into this. They know something.' Bruce said, narrowing his eyes in confusion.

'Adrien only knew because he used to be a hero. But what if Marinette and Chloe used to be heroes too?' Damian spoke aloud.

'What if they still are heroes?' Tim asked, connecting the dots. 'The other day, Ladybug and Empress HoneyBee entered the Batcave. But how did you get in contact with those heroes Damian?' Tim questioned.

Damian breathed out. 'Marinette is Ladybug And Chloe Is Empress HoneyBee.'

'Meaning your soulmate is Marinette.' Tim added.

'But her eyes aren't green.' Damian said.

'She might use contacts like you.' Tim reminded. And Damian was too shocked to reply.