Chapter 34

Tim's POV

Tim didn't know how to take the fact that he was ignored. Was he meant to just suck it up? Should he tell Damian? Should he follow?

Screw that, he would drink his coffee. There was no way teenage drama was going to corrupt his mind and take his lips away from his coffee. But then again... he really should do it to help his brother. Okay, so should he help himself or his bratty brother.

Hmm... hard choice. He could either drink his coffee or go follow. His nice strong black coffee, or a teenage girl that was none of his concern. I mean, all this soulmate stuff was his brother's business, not his. But then again, it was now or never. He could go now, or he could stay there drinking his coffee.

News flash. He chose coffee. He needed to care for himself first. And maybe he would get another cup after, to make up for the time he wasted pondering. It should have been an easy decision. No one would get in the way of his coffee.

So I wanted to make Tim follow Chloe, but my Twin said he should just drink his coffee. It was none of his business after all.

So that's another chapter done! Hope you enjoyed this Tim's complex thinking! I mean puh-lease. Why would he part with his coffee?