Chapter 21

3rd person (Still)?

BatFam had a lot of work to do if they wanted to discover the secret the two females were holding. As soon as they entered the batcave, they split roles. Tim went over to the computer, trying to search for the words, 'Grimoire' and 'Miracle Box.' He got fake grimoire results and no results for Miracle Box. Meanwhile, Damian went out, searching for any of Marinette's classmates. Bruce was talking to Alfred, asking whether or not he had heard of anything. Since Alfred isn't ancient, he knew nothing of what was going on. Dick was on the phone with Kori, asking if they were some sort of Tamarian inventions. Kori shook her head in confusion. Jason was trying to see if he could get in contact with Ladybug. Since Damian was looking for any classmates who knew anything, he was stuck with that job. But what were the chances, he would find an email or something?

Meanwhile, Damian had just ran into a  blonde. He recognised him from the student fact file he had read. 

'Adrien?' Damian asked just to be sure.

'That's me?' Adrien asked, raising an eyebrow.

'What do you know about the Grimoire and Miracle Box?' Damian asked, and Adrien chocked on air.

Adrien's POV

'How the heck do you know of those things? Who told you about that?' Although Adrien had slacked off and had his miraculous taken, it still bothered him that someone else knew of the Grimoire and Miracle Box. Because he knew Damian shouldn't know of their existence. At least Adrien was still somewhat responsible. His intentions were pure, but he was never a pure match for the ring. He slacked and would sometimes abuse his powers. But he still knew that Damian shouldn't know of the Miraculous bull.

'I know nothing of them. That's why I need you to tell me.' Damian said. Adrien considered. It was tell him, or he go out asking strangers. So Adrien took hold of Damian's arm, dragging him to a somewhat private place. It was Adrien tell Damian, or Damian ask a bunch of strangers. And neither would end well.

'The Miracle Box is a box containing Magic jewels that grant many powers. If you were to use one of these jewels, you would have to say the magic command, in order to transform. Different Miraculous, different power. The Grimoire, I don't know much about. So I can't help you there. But how did you find out about all this?' Adrien asked.

Damian didn't answer, processing what just happened. 'In fact don't tell me. It's best I don't know.' Adrien said. He didn't want to know what could be Ladybug identity.

'How do you know all this?' Damian asked.

Adrien just sighed. 'I used to be Chat Noir, but Ladybug took my Miraculous from me and replaced it. I deserved it though.' Adrien replied. He looked at Damian, taking his silence as a, 'you can go now Adrien.' But before Adrien, he said,

'Don't tell anyone these secrets.' And then he left. But Damian was obviously going to tell his Family. They were an exception. He ran home, eager to tell his family the news he received.