Chapter 15

Marinette's POV

Marinette was freaking out. A vigilante was at her window. It was currently 9pm. That meant he should be on patrol. But no, here he was at her window. Wanting to confront her. And she could either make herself suspicious by ignoring it, or open the damned window. 

She did what anybody would do. She opened the window.

'Hey Robin, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be on patrol or something.?' The bluenette questioned.

'Don't play dumb Marinette. You know things you shouldn't. So who else knows? And you dare lie, I won't hesitate to use violence.' Robin simply responded.

'I'm the only one who knows. Though I'm probably gonna text Chloe and tell her after you leave .' Marinette replied. When she realised what she said, she mentally kicked herself. You weren't meant to tell him that Marinette!

'Tell anybody and I won't hesitate to hurt you and your snobby little friend.' Robin threatened.

'You just called her snobby when your the best who strolls around Wayne Enterprises as if he owns the place.' Marinette shot back.

'I will do when I'm older. Now tell me what you know about Ladybug.' Robin said.

'I know nothing of her.' Was Marinette's only response.

'I know you know something and I won't leave until you tell me what.' Robin  declared.

'What do you want to know?' Marinette questioned, knowing the conversation was going nowhere.

'How long has she been a superhero? From what age?' Robin asked.

'Why don't you ask the bug herself?' Marinette responded. Sure she was the bug, but in his eyes, she was a civilian. What made him think she knew anything?

'I don't know, can you give me her number?' Robin shot back.

'How about this then bird-brain. If I contact Ladybug, telling her to meet you, will you leave me alone?' Marinette uttered, and Robin froze.

'How can you do that?' He asked.

'Ladybug trusts me, seeing as I am the only one who has never been akumatized. She gave me her number, telling me if I saw an akuma and she wasn't there, I phone her.' Marinette lied, hoping Robin would believe it. Thankfully though, he bought the lie, telling her that he wanted to meet Ladybug at 12:00, midnight. But what sort of hero wouldn't bring her partner with her?