Chapter 30

Okay everyone! I've decided that this book is going to have 40 chapters with a prologue. Hope you're all excited, because I am. I have everything planned and all!(With the help of you guys of course!) If you commented a suggestion, thank you very much for doing so.

At first, Tim didn't realise his brother's soulmate was in the shop. He just casually ordered his coffee and was about to walk out. But then he heard  someone say, 'Marinette, why do you look so tense?' And he turned around. He spotted them.

Marinette's POV

Marinette was on the verge of tears. She though everything was going so well, when he just HAD to turn around and see them. Of course, Just her luck. Her first reaction was to let out a groan. She couldn't hold it in. Then she took hold of her coffee, taking a sip because she felt her throat go dry. She looked between the two former bullies moving her hands in signal she wanted to run. Lila nodded, raised eyebrow, standing up. On the other hand, Chloe shook her head, motioning for both to sit down. Marinette shook her head.

'Stay.' The blonde said. The bluenette shook her head, taking hold of Lila's hand. Both took off in a speed that would put flash to shame. They dashed without a second glance.

Hope you can see where I got the  book title from! Make sure to check out the new one shot book I started everyone!