Read before you start

This book is a fan fiction based off my favourite show. Miraculous Ladybug. In order to understand the story, you're going to need to watch the show, or read this short summary.

The show is based in France. It evolves around two teenagers, Marinette and Adrien. Marinette Dupain Cheng is a bakers daughter, who saves Paris as the superhero ladybug when the evil Hawkmoth strikes. He akumatizes anybody feeling a negative emotion. This basically means, he manipulates them using a corrupted black butterfly called an akuma, whilst promising revenge. Ladybug has the power of creation, restoration and luck. She has a miraculous, meaning a piece of jewellery containing great power. Her miraculous is a pair of earrings. When Marinette isn't Ladybug, she is just a clumsy likeable girl. She has what's called a Kwami, a magical being that helps her transform when she needs to save Paris. Marinette's Kwami is called Tikki.

Adrien Agreste is a famous model, who saves Paris as Chat Noir when Hawkmoth strikes.  His Miraculous is a ring, which holds the power of destruction. His Kwami is called Plagg. 

Hawkmoth's identity is unknown to the whole of Paris. But under the mask, he is Gabriel Agreste, father of Adrien. His aim to get Ladybug's earrings and Chat Noir's ring, because together they hold the power he wants to revive his wife.

In the show, Chloe Bourgeois is Marinette's bully. She was foolish enough to reveal her superhero identity as Queen bee and get her Miraculous taken away from her, a bee hair comb. She bullies Marinette because of her jealousy. I personally think the two had a past as friends, though it hasn't been revealed in the show yet. In this fan fiction, I made the two friends and partners. Part of the reason why Chloe acts how she does is because of her Mother. She never gets to see her Mother and when she does, her Mother practically ignores her. Chloe doesn't know how to handle her emotions, which is part of the reason she bullies.

The main love square in this show is Marinette x Adrian and Ladybug x Chat Noir.

I made a few changes. Firstly, this is a crossover, meaning I used two shows and collabed them.

Bruce Wayne-Batman.

Damian Wayne-Robin.

Tim Drake-Red Robin

Jason Todd-Red hood

Dick Grayson-Nightwing

The names on the right are all the names of the civilians when they turn into masked vigilantes. Like superheroes without powers.

I collabed the two shows and changed a few things. I gave Ladybug a new partner, instead of Chat Noir. Empress HoneyBee. Basically, Chloe as Queen Bee, but in a different outfit, to hide her identity properly.

Adrien Agreste is no longer Chat Noir. In this fan fiction, I made Adrien a bit foolish.

The love square in this book is Marinette x Damian and Robin x Ladybug. Since this is a crossover, it makes sense. If you don't understand the crossover topic and need further information, please search it.

Marinette is the guardian of all the Miraculous. She holds great balance. Further information will be provided throughout the book. Please enjoy!