Chapter 16

3rd Person

As Ladybug closed the portal to the asked location, she took hold of HoneyBee's hand. They were 10 minutes early. Both females sat. Right now, all vigilantes would be on patrol. So both looked at each other, holding hands, waiting for the expected vigilante.

*

Eventually, the vigilante came. He looked between the two heroes, scoffing as he took a seat besides Ladybug. All was silent for a while, until Ladybug eventually said,

'Marinette contacted me. Is there a need for my current presence?'

'Don't suppose you were planning on coming to Gotham to meet your soulmate then, were you?' Robin responded.

Empress HoneyBee breathed in and out, already starting to get pissed.

'What would Parisians do if we we left for forty eight hours. And imagine without Kaalki? The city would be a mess by the time we got back.' She said..

'Who invited you?' Robin rudely remarked.

'I did.' Ladybug said.

'And who said you could?' Robin questioned.

'I don't know, who said you could invite me?'

And then there was a silence. A few minutes later, it started to lightly rain, but that soon turned into a shower.

Ladybug cursed, lifting herself and Empress HoneyBee. Then she called out the commands for kaalki to transform her, and made a portal. She looked to Robin, before nervously saying...

'You can stay under my umbrella.'