Chapter 17

She teleported to the batcave.

Robin's POV

Robin stepped in the portal. He gasped as he saw the batcave.

'How did you know about this?' He questioned. All he got was a wolf whistle from HoneyBee and a 'lucky guess' from Ladybug. 

Tim was there, sitting at the computer. As he turned around and saw Robin was not alone, he immediately stood, ready to interrogate Robin.

'It's fine, we're all good here.' Ladybug said, and that turned Tim's attention to her.

'And who are you?' Tim questioned, making Empress HoneyBee burst into laughter.

'You don't know the one and only Ladybug? And her sidekick Empress HoneyBee?' She said.

'I don't have a sidekick. I have a teammate.' Ladybug corrected.

'Whatever you say Bug. Though you do most the work.'  HoneyBee said, as Kaalki flew out the glasses, leaving plain ladybug.

'What are we gonna do?' Ladybug questioned. 'Should we go upstairs?'

'Have you been in the batcave before?' Robin asked.

'Nope, lucky guess. Does this mean there's an upstairs.? I wouldn't be surprised if this place was under Wayne Manor.' Robin and Red hood froze and Empress HoneyBee raised an eyebrow.

'Wayne Manor?' She asked.

'Yup. Figured it out earlier.' Ladybug explained.

'But we just met. And you've never met my civilian form.' Robin said, confusion clear in his features.

'Marinette figured it out earlier. I mean please, confronting her in the Wayne garden. As Robin? Heck no was she going to be oblivious.'

'So that Marinette told you. What a gossiper.' Robin muttered.

'Not a gossiper. She only told me, seeing as I'm your... soulmate.' Ladybug was getting a bit embarrassed. 😳 

You have a super heroine as a soulmate?!' Tim exclaimed.

'Nahhh he has a moving hotdog in his hand.' Empress HoneyBee sarcastically said.

'I've had too much caffeine, haven't I?' Tim asked.

'Can I have your number?' Robin asked, ignoring Tim. He wanted to know in case a problem happened and he needed a quick escape. After all, she had portals, did she not? What else did she have?

'Hell no.'  Ladybug said, not wanting it up for discussion.

'Why not. You gave a darn civilian your number, why not me?" Robin exclaimed.

'You gave a civilian your number?' Empress HoneyBee questioned.

'Remember? I gave Marinette my number.' Ladybug said, through gritted teeth.

'But you're- oh yeah.' Empress honeybee breathed.

'Is there something I'm missing?' Tim asked.

'Yes our identities.' HoneyBee joked, making Ladybug laugh.

'You have better puns than Chat, Bee.' Ladybug said. 'But we're gonna have to take our leave now. See you later!' Ladybug said, transforming and making a portal.

'Or never.' HoneyBee said darkly, before entering the portal after Ladybug.