Renhyuck/NCT

Cause yes

Ignore the typos I'm sure there are a lot my bad.

Summary- Hyuck is a supportive boyfriend during renjuns difficult labor and delivery.

Renjun had a difficult pregnancy. His small frame contributed to the that. He was small and carrying around all the extra weight was very hard on him.

He had terrible morning (all day) sickness, his hips hurt all the time starting from the very beginning of his pregnancy to the very end. But he was so excited to be a mom he didn't even care. Hyuck was always there to rub his hips and back whenever he needed to.

He wasn't due for another 3 weeks but they knew it most likely wouldn't be that long.

Today was a little rough. His back hurt more than usual and he just couldn't get comfortable no matter what he did. They both thought he was probably going into labor soon but contractions hadn't started so they weren't sure.

Renjun was sitting on the couch with a hand on his bump as Haechan brought him a plate of food.

"Thank you" renjun said softly kissing haechans cheek

"You're welcome baby" Haechan said as he sat down beside him

Renjun ate some but he just didn't feel right.

"What's wrong baby?" Haechan asked he seen renjun stop eating and move uncomfortably

"Somethings off but I don't know what it is and I just don't feel right" renjun said softly putting his food on the table and as he sat back against the couch he got his first really strong contraction.

Haechan moved to hold his hand rubbing it gently.

"Breathe baby" he said softly as he seen renjun hold his breath during the pain

Renjun took in a deep breath his eyes closing tightly as he tried to breathe through it

Haechan just rubbed his arm letting him work through it

It lasted around 45 seconds and when the pain subsided Renjun laid his head on Haechans shoulder and closed his eyes

Haechan ran his fingers through his hair humming softly.

Since they were having a home birth Renjun called their midwife right after the first contraction, just to be safe.

"Just make sure you're comfortable, time your contractions, eat if you can and stay hydrated. Let me know when you're ready for me to come over" she told him over the phone.

Once they hung up renjun laid his head back on Haechans shoulder and closed his eyes.

They stayed like that, Renjuns head on Haechans shoulder as he played with his hair, they were comfortable for around 12 minutes before another contraction wrapped around the smaller boys back and rested in his hips. He moved into a more comfortable position squatting in front of the couch opening up his hips as he breathed through the pain.

Haechan rubbed his back and hips trying to comfort him the best he could.

"You're doing so good love" Haechan said softly leaning down to kiss the smaller boys forehead.

It was around 7 so they decided it was best to try and get some rest before the contractions got too strong.

Cuddling on the couch for a while was comfortable enough for both of them to get some rest before contractions got too strong for renjun to sleep through.

"Ah babe" renjun groaned as he sat up.

Haechan woke up quickly moving to rub his back

"I'm right here" Haechan said softly grabbing his phone to text their midwife to come over.