Nomin/NCT

Summary- Jeno is pregnant and it has been hard. But he got through it with help from Jaemin. Labor and delivery was much harder than anyone expected.

Everyone was super happy for them when they'd found out Jeno was pregnant.

Him being smaller stomach wise made the baby bump show up very quickly. At 3 months it was already visible through his clothes. Meaning they had to release the information to the public quickly.

Everyone was supportive. Family, friends, fans, everyone was excited for the baby.

But as his hormones kicked in everyone started being a lot more cautious because he could hurt a lot of feelings when he got upset.

The manager learned quickly to leave the boy alone.

Everyone wondered how he carried the baby. His frame was small and the baby bump huge. He had a lot of hip and back pain.

He often stayed in bed just not feeling like moving. Jaemin would rub his back and hips until he fell alseep and always made sure he would eat and drink enough for him and the baby.

He helped him shower always washing his hair for him and making sure to massage his sore body with lotion after each shower.

Jaemin was such a good support system, he did all the research he could to make sure he was prepared, he read books or sang to Jenos baby bump every night, he was always getting the boys cravings without a single complaint and giving him massages just wanting his boy as comfortable as possible.

Contractions started 3 weeks before his due date but it didn't surprise anyone as they knew he couldn't carry any longer. He was miserable.

It had been a rough day he had been cramping all day and his back was killing him. The baby had dropped lower which caused a lot of pain and pressure in his hips and pelvic area.

The cramps started getting worse over time and after dinner they were becoming more painful and consistent not as sporadic as they had been. That's when he realized they were contractions. 

Jaemin knew he was in a lot of pain, he'd also been timing the contractions so he knew they were getting consistently closer together. He called the hospital to see what they should do and when was the right time to come in.

Jenos contractions were still 10 minutes apart so they told them to wait until they were 7-5 minutes apart lasting 45 seconds to a minute or were getting unbearably painful.

He needed some sort of relief for the time being. His body just hurt and aches so bad, each contraction made it worse.

"I-it hurts so bad" Jeno whined softly through a contraction

"I'm sorry baby, let's try a warm shower yeah? Help relax your muscles a little" Jaemin said softly helping him to the bathroom. He turned the water on getting it to the perfect temperature before he gently undressed Jeno and helped him in.

"F-feels good" Jeno nodded as he leaned his head against the shower wall.

"Good baby" Jaemin said softly as he grabbed the shower head and held it spraying the warm soothing water directly on the laboring boys lower back, hips and down. Jeno had been having alot of cervical pain so Jaemin tried to help soothe it the best he could with the water.

As another contraction hit Jeno let out a loud sob.

"Nghhh h-hurts" he whimpered softly as the pain was becoming unbearable

"I know baby, I know. You're doing so well. I'm so proud of you"

The words of encouragement and the warm water hitting his lower back were the only things getting him through each contraction.