Jaeyong/NCT

Request

Changed it a little cause it doesn't make since for Taeyong to be performing kick it 9 months pregnant with twins.

Also NCT127 all live in the same dorm in this.

Summary- Taeyong starts having contractions backstage at music core.

Being 9 months pregnant with twins Taeyong was unable to perform but he was still there to support the group.

He hadn't had a good night sleeping. The babies were kicking, they were sitting in his hips and just making him very uncomfortable. He started having some small pains but thought they were Braxton Hicks because they weren't regular.

He realized he was having contractions right as the group was going to perform.

He didn't want to bother so he just tried to calm his breathing and not freak himself out.

The contractions were 5-8 minutes apart and were pretty painful but he was breathing through them.

The staff didn't disturb him letting him breathe without bothering him.

Once the performance was over everyone came back as Taeyong got a strong contraction.

"He's in Labor" one of the managers told jaehyun as he walked in the room.

Jaehyun walked over to him rubbing his back gently until the contraction was over.

"I'm gonna change then we'll head to the dorm and call the midwife. Okay?" Jaehyun said

Taeyong nodded as he moved his hand to the bottom of his baby bump rubbing gently.

The rest of the group had to stay until the end of the show but Taeyong and jaehyun went to the dorm.

On the way there Taeyong called his midwife letting her know what was going on and she told him she'd meet them at the dorm.

He had a few contractions in the car and it was very unpleasant. He wasn't able to get comfortable enough to relax and breathe through the pains.

Jaehyun did his best to comfort him but not much was helping as they arrived at the dorm.

Getting up to their dorm wasn't easy but they made it.

Once they got inside Taeyong got a contraction and rested his hands on the dining room table moving his hips slowly trying to relieve some pressure.

Jaehyun rubbed his lower back and hips helping him through the contraction.

Once the pain ended he stood back up wincing a bit at the pressure in his hips.

"You wanna change into something more comfortable?" Jaehyun asked

"Yeah, it's hot" Taeyong spoke softly

Jaehyun helped him to their room and helped him change into an oversized T-shirt and some shorts.

"Thank you" Taeyong said

"You're welcome baby" jaehyun smiled and kissed his forehead.

The midwife arrived a few minutes later and jaehyun let her into the dorm. As they walked back into the room Taeyong got a strong contraction taking in a sharp breath rocking his hips slowly.

They stood back letting him get through the contraction and once it was over Taeyong nodded letting them know it was okay.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" Lia their midwife asked (imma just use the same name cause I'm lazy)