Johnjae/NCT

Because I'm soft for them as parents and I can't not write about johnjae

If there are typos ignore them. I'll edit someday.

Summary- Theh both really wanted to be parents. As idols it was hard to even find time to talk about that. But when jaehyun found out he was pregnant it was an emotional experience.

They had both always wanted to be parents. But Johnny really wanted to be a dad. As idols they didn't know what would happen and when it if they would have the time.

It was a few months after their anniversary when jaehyun started getting sick. He hid it well and went to the doctor on his own. There he found out he was pregnant. He was so happy and he knew Johnny would be as well so he prepared a surprise.

"Babe, I have a present for you" jaehyun called to Johnny as he walked into their shared room.

"It's not Christmas yet baby" Johnny spoke from where he was sitting on the bed

"Well it's an early present" jaehyun smiled and handed him a box

Johnny took it and opened it. It took him a moment before he gasped

"Really?" Johnny looked up at jaehyun a look of pure happiness on his face

Jaehyun nodded with a soft smile on his face

Johnny jumped up picking him up kissing all over his face

Jaehyun laughed holding onto Johnny.

"Thank you" Johnny mumbled softly

"Don't be so sappy you'll make me cry" jaehyun pouted

"I can't help it. You're making all of my dreams come true." Johnny kissed him

That was a very exciting day for the two. When they told their group members and their families they were all super excited and supportive.

Johnny was the best the entire pregnancy.

He found jaehyuns baby bump so cute and expressed that constantly.

He was always rubbing the baby bump, talking to the baby, anything he could do he did it.

Jaehyun had trouble getting used to the changes in his body through the pregnancy and Johnny was always there to reassure him.

He was embarrassed to have to wear a nursing bra due to the development of milk to feed their baby. Johnny was sure to remind him he was beautiful and that it was a perfectly natural thing. When they went shopping for the bras Johnny made jaehyun laugh a lot to make sure he was comfortable.

They got a family apartment a little bit away from the NCT dorms and they got a gender neutral nursery set up as they wanted it to be a surprise when the baby was born. There were lots of gray, yellow, and mint green colors filling the room with the main theme being elephants because elephants are cute.