Markhyuck/NCT

This was originally posted in my teen mpreg book.

Cause why not

Johnil as hyucks parents.

Sorry for any typos

Summary- Hyuck had always been really close to his parents. Both of his parents liked mark and the two had been dating for 2 years. Hyuck usually told his mom everything. Even if it was weird to talk about. His sex life was different. His parents didn't even know that it existed so when he had to tell them he was pregnant it was shocking.

The two had been in the same friend group since middle school. Though hyuck was a year younger they still got along.

They grew apart when mark went to highschool and hyuck still had another year in middle school.

When hyuck started highschool he was a different person. He'd grown into all of his features, he was taller, and he'd gotten curvy in all the right places.

Mark barely recognized him. That year mark asked hyuck to homecoming and they started dating soon after.

Now hyuck is 16 and in his third year of highschool while mark is 17 and in his last year of highschool.

Hyucks parents loved Mark and were happy with the way he treated their baby. Hyuck being an only child is really close with his parents. They own their own company so hyuck is and always has been spoiled.

Marks parents were never home so they spent a lot of time at his place.

Hyucks parents thought he was still pure and innocent. But they didn't know what went on at marks place.

Hyuck had always told his mom everything. But some things should stay private. Especially when he knew his mom would freak out about it. Therefore his sex life was not spoken about ever.

When he missed a cycle he didn't think anything of it. It was sports season and he was exercising a lot so he thought that's what caused it.

When he missed the second cycle and started getting sick he was concerned so he took a pregnancy test at marks place and when it turned out positive he just started crying.

"Baby it's okay" mark spoke holding the younger boy close wiping his tears.

"I-I'm sorry" hyuck cried

"You don't have to be sorry. We'll get through it together." Mark spoke softly. He was freaking out on the inside but he'd never show that.

They cuddled for a while and talked about the future before mark took hyuck home.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Mark asked

"No it's okay. I should talk to them first." Hyuck spoke

"Okay. Call me if you need me" mark spoke kissing hyuck softly

Hyuck nodded saying an I love you before getting out of the car in marks hoodie which fell to his thighs and some shorts that were hidden under the hoodie grabbing his back pack and phone.

Mark said an I love you too before hyuck walked away into his house.

When he walked in the front door he smelled dinner cooking and heard his parents in the kitchen. He looked at the time seeing it was 6 meaning his dad would have just gotten home.

"Haechannie is that you?" Taeil called from the kitchen

"Y-Yes eomma" hyuck called back cursing himself for the shaky words.

Taeil walked around the corner

"What's wrong?" He asked walking over and hyuck just broke down in tears repeating 'I'm so sorry' over and over again. Taeil pulled him in a tight hug rubbing his back trying to calm him down enough to actually talk. Johnny walked into the room hearing the crying