Markhyuck 2/2

Haechans outfit above^

Warnings- mpreg, birth, boyxboy, cross dressing

Whole story in 3rd person

After finding out he was pregnant Haechan and Mark had announced it to the group as a while and they were all shocked not surprised but shocked and excited.

The fans were excited and tbh so was SM they had something else to make money off of. Maternity modeling. I mean Haechan is killing it.

Present day

Haechan was a week overdue with a baby boy. His back was hurting, his feet were swollen, tbh his whole body hurt. He was tired. Just ready for the baby to be here. They had a private room in a birth center that was ready whenever the baby was.

He had been having pains off and on all night therefore he didn't get much sleep. He was exhausted and in pain. He was sitting on the side of his and marks bed when he got a pain much stronger than the ones he had been feeling he took in a sharp breath gripping the blanket.

"MaaRRRRK" he yelled out as Mark was downstairs with Taeyong, Johnny, Doyoung, and Lucas.

Mark knew something was up immediately because Haechan usually would've just come downstairs or texted him that he needed help with something. He took off upstairs walking into the bedroom seeing the pained expression on his boyfriends face. He knew he had been in pain since last night and told Haechan to tell him if they got worse so they could head out.

"Deep breath baby" Mark said as he kneeled in front of Haechan holding his hand kissing it softly. Haechan took let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding as the pain slowly faded away.

"T-that one was strong" Haechan spoke softly his eyes still closed as the constant pressure was still there just not the strong pain

"Seemed like it. I'll have the guys put your bags in the car let's get you ready to go " Mark stood up with a soft smile and kissed Haechans head. He was excited for the baby but didn't like seeing his love I'm so much pain.

He walked out of the room "hey tae can you guys go put those bags in the car" he pointed to the baby bag and Haechans bag "I have to help Haechan" everyone's head turned to look at him and Doyoung squealed with Taeyong about it being time for the baby while Johnny actually took the bags to the car as Mark ran back upstairs helping Haechan change. As they get to the bottom of the stairs a strong contraction comes causing Haechan to stop in his tracks gripping Mark's hand his forehead on Marks chest. Mark let him do whatever he needed to do to be comfortable. He was there for his support and that's all Haechan needed was Mark. That's all he wanted.

Mark led him out to the car helping him in getting in and heading to the birth center. He texted their midwife this morning to tell her they would possibly be coming in today and then texted her once they left telling her they were on their way.

Mark held Haechans' hand rubbing the back of it softly with his thumb helping him get through the 5 contractions he had on their 35 minute journey due to traffic.

By the time they reached the birth center the contractions were strong and only around 6 minutes apart. The midwife met them at the door and a nurse parked the car for Mark so he could go with Haechan getting the bags for them.

"How are you feeling hyuck?" The midwife asked Haechan as they got into the room

"I'm tired. I'm sore. And there's a terrible amount of pressure where I do not want pressure. Other than that I am perfectly fine" he said the last part a little sarcastic as he sat on the bed leaning to the side w bit resting in his hand as there was a lot of pressure and it hurt to sit down all the way.