Kaisoo/EXO

Because kyungsoo went to the concert and I'm fuckin soft. Also I support bottom Jongin with my whole entire being. (I did indeed start writing this that long ago😂)

Per usual this isn't edited so excuse typos I'm not going to say I'll edit later cause I probably won't.

Summary- Jongin found out he was pregnant after kyungsoo started his military service. This posed a few problems.

Kyungsoo and Jongin had been married for 3 years and a couple for 5 years. They hadn't had children yet but they were still young so there was plenty of time. Though both of their parents were really pushing them to have children.

Kyungsoo decided to enlist into the military earlier than he needed to just to get it over with. Jongin was okay with that because when Kyungsoo was leaving he didn't know he was pregnant yet.

Around 2 months after Kyungsoo enlisted Jongin found out he was 3 months pregnant with twins at a routine appointment, he just thought he had a stomach virus and was gaining weight from not eating right. He was shocked.

Luckily it was one of the days Kyungsoo would call him.

When he got home he just cried. He was scared. His husband was in the military he didn't know what they were going to do. He knew there was a chance Kyungsoo would not be there when the babies were born if he couldn't get time off then or if the babies decided to make an early appearance.

They'd wanted to have children for a long time but this was just really bad timing.

When Kyungsoo called Jongin was still crying.

He tried to calm himself down enough to answer the phone calmly.

"H-hello" he spoke softly over the phone and Kyungsoo knew him well enough to know something was wrong.

"Baby? What's wrong?" He asked quickly

This just made Jongin start crying again

"Baby, Calm down. I can't help you unless you tell me what's wrong." Kyungsoo spoke

Jongin tried to calm down a bit his breath shaky as he tried to talk again.

"I-I'm p-pregnant" he spoke softly sniffling

Kyungsoo was quiet for a moment

"Baby, I'm so sorry I'm not there." He spoke

"I-it's not your fault you didn't know" Jongin hiccuped wiping his eyes.

"It'll be okay love. Have you eaten?" Kyungsoo was now much more worried about jongins health.

"N-no I didn't feel well that's why I went to the doctor" Jongin sniffled

"Well you need to eat baby you're eating for two"

"Three. I'm eating for three"

"What?" Kyungsoo was confused

"There's twins. So I'm eating for 3" Jongin spoke softly

"Oh my" Kyungsoo was now shocked.

"Are you okay?" Jongin asked as Kyungsoo became quiet

"Yeah baby, I'm okay just surprised" Kyungsoo reassured Jongin "you need to call your mom and let her know. I want someone to check up on you. I'll tell my mom when I talk to her later. You get some food and rest. I'll take a break in few weeks and come see you. But until then I'll call as much as I can. Eat well and rest. I love you"

"I'll call her now. I'll talk to you later. I love you too" Jongin spoke softly and with that they hung up.

Jongin called his mom and told her everything that was going on. She was excited about the babies but worried because Kyungsoo wasn't there with him. Kyungsoo called his mom telling her everything and she scolded him for not being there but was also excited for the babies.