Norenmin- NCT

Warnings- mpreg, crossdressing, semi graphic description of birth

Summary- Jeno is pregnant. Goes into labor with the support of his boyfriends

Yes I am aware mpreg is not real!! Please don't comment stupid stuff. It's fanfiction. Meaning not real.

3rd POV

Jeno is a week and 2 days overdue with a little girl. To say he was exhausted would be an understatement. He was curled up backstage waiting for the show to be over. He had been having pains but didn't want to say anything as they had a concert today. He had been staying out of the concerts for the last month and a half. He couldn't handle the stress it put on his body and SM agreed he needed a break for the health of him and the baby.

He was sitting with a manager back stage. Jaemin made sure someone was watching his every move. He was worried because he knew Jeno was due at anytime. It was their first baby he had a right to be cautious.

Jeno got a stronger pain causing him to take in a sharp breath attracting the attention of the manager. Who immediately rose to her feet and went in front of Jeno.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked him softly being one of the nicer managers

"Noona" He closed his eyes tightly taking in a sharp breath it was just as the black on black performance was ending and everyone was coming back stage he got the attention of all of the guys.

He was in very visible pain leaned to the side his head was leaned back and his eyes were closed tightly, with a hand on his large baby bump.

Jaemin walked over calmly telling a freaking out Renjun to shut up

He kneeled in front of Jeno

"Hey baby. Breathe." He took jenos hand rubbing the back of it.

Jeno nodded trying to take in a deep breath he relaxed a bit as the contraction subsided.

Jaemin helped stand up "how long have you been having pains love?"

"Since this morning. They were small so I thought they were false contractions but they got stronger." Jeno replied softly

"Baby you need to tell us these things or we can't help you."

Jeno nodded "I'm sorry I just didn't want to ruin anything"

"You aren't ruining anything baby. You're in labor. That's important."

Jeno nodded again still holding onto jaemins hand as another contraction came making his legs a little weak and Jaemin held him up

"Breathe baby"

Renjun came over and rubbed his back as the other guys went to cars to head to the dorms. Jaemin and Renjun helped Jeno to a separate car heading to the hospital.

They got there quickly as it wasn't far from where they were.

*time skip to inside cause why not*

Jeno was sitting up on the side of the bed in one of the hospital gowns his feet hanging off the side of the bed Renjun was going to get the bags from the dorm while Jaemin stayed with Jeno. The nurse had hooked him up to the contraction monitor and the babies heart monitor.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" The doctor asked as she came in

"I'm okay" he smiled softly and Jaemin gave him a look but let it go and sat there holding his hand

"Okay sweetie. Let's get your legs up on the bed for a moment so I can check your cervix and then you can get up and walk around" she said as she helped Jeno get his legs on the bed and went and got gloves coming back Renjun came back in as she finished her exam and jeno was getting another contraction