Edawn/ PENTAGON

Yes I know he's not with them anymore don't come at me and my fricken emotions

Request

Summary- Edawn had a drunk night that turned into a life changing one. A month and a half after his drunken mistake he found out he was pregnant. He was shocked. He knew he'd had sex but didn't expect to get pregnant. He's alone with only friends and no father to his child.

The last nine months had been hell.

The first 2 months he was sick all the time and he was tired. He couldn't practice because of it. He barely even left his apartment.

He had started getting a baby bump and realized it was time to tell everyone he was pregnant.

He announced it on an interview and a lot of people were supportive while others called him a slut or other nasty names.

He had a hard time with that but he got through it alone. He didn't want to depend on anyone. So he didn't. He went baby shopping by himself, he went to every doctors appointment by hisself. He put together two cribs while he was 6 months pregnant and could barely get off the floor by himself. But he did it. His babies had a beautiful nursery (yes bish twins cause I'm bored)

It's not that he didn't have anyone around him it's that he didn't have anyone close enough around him. He wasn't close friends with anyone. He wasn't close enough to anyone to share his struggles with so he did it alone. Of course he had the members in his group but they had gone on tour leaving him.

At 7 months he was hospitalized because he was dehydrated and fainted at the studio.

He had to promise he'd take better care of himself before they let him go home.

He started eating better drinking more and sleeping regularly.

He took care of himself for his babies.

He was currently 2 days passed his due date and he was ready for the babies to be here.

He had installed the two car seats in his car a few weeks ago.

He knew the babies would come any day now.

His back had been hurting the last few days and all he wanted was to get comfortable so he could sleep.

As he laid on his side in his bed staring at the clock that said it was half passed midnight he sighed softly putting a hand on his baby bump as he got a pain.

He told hisself that if they got stronger he'd go to the hospital.

He finally fell asleep at around 1am waking up at 7 with a sharp pain and a notification on his phone.

He sat up once the pain ended looking at the phone it was a message from hui asking if he wanted to go have lunch with them at 12  as they just got back to Korea.

He messaged back a sorry he was in labor and put his phone down getting up making sure all of his things were together.

His phone started ringing and he groaned picking it up

"What hui what do you want I'm busy"

"You can't just tell someone you're in labor and not expect them to call you what the hell!? Why didn't you call one of us earlier?"

"How am I supposed to know you're back in Korea? I don't need you. I've done everything else my damn self so I might as well do this too."

"You know we had to go on tour. I'm sorry no one was there to help you through things but don't be rude about it now"