Kunten/WAYV

Idk I've been obsessed with them. Plus I felt like ten would be chaotic but a good parent and I had a plot 😂

As always ignore typos

This is actually kinda long-

Summary- ten pregnant? Very, very surprising. I mean they were always careful. But sometimes things just happen.

Ten hadn't been feeling well. He wasn't his usual loud chaotic self at dance practice, he wasn't messing with yangyang or making fun of his boyfriend as he usually would.

When lucas did something weird he didn't give him a weird ass look or make fun of him. He was just not himself.

Once they were taking a break he was laying on the floor curled in a ball holding his stomach.

Kun came and sat beside him moving tens head onto his lap playing with his hair.

"What's wrong love?" Kun asked softly

Ten jumped up running to the nearest trash can throwing up anything that could've possibly been in his stomach.

Everyone cringed and Kun got up going to rub his back.

They brushed it off as a stomach bug and moved on.

A week later tens cycle was late. And that never and I mean ever happened. Ten blamed it on stress and decided not to panic. After a week of it not starting he started to panic. Okay, he full on panicked and was at his doctor the very next day.

He went in and got examined the doctor running a few tests. One of which being a pregnancy test. Which came back positive.

"Ten, you're pregnant" Lia, his doctor said as she sat down. They were quite close as he'd been seeing her for a while now and even she was surprised.

"I'm what? Nah you have someone else's results. Those are not mine. Nope I'm babyless. There is no baby in me. There is no baby coming out of me. Nope. Wrong person. I'm a Virgin."

"Okay we both know that last statement is a lie. You've come in here for a bruised cervix from very intense sex more than once." She said

"Okay yes that last one was a lie but I'm not pregnant" ten said

"You are pregnant" she told him again

"I'm not."

"You are. I'll do an ultrasound to prove it" She told him making him lay back. Even as she did the ultrasound and showed him the baby he still didn't believe her.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes ten. I'm very sure that you're pregnant. 2 months pregnant to be exact."

"Me? Me. I'm pregnant. Oh god, Lia I'm pregnant"  he looked at her with wide eyes

"Yes, yes you are pregnant."

Ten just sat there in shock. And he was still in shock when he left after a lot of time discussing the things he could and couldn't do.

When he got back to the dorm he walked upstairs without even looking at anyone else and right to his and kuns room where he sat on the bed and got lost in his thoughts.

Kun got home from the studio and went up to their room to get to their bathroom to shower. He walked in seeing ten staring at the wall completely spaced out.

He walked over to him

"Baby? Hey." He waved his hand in front of tens face catching his attention which made ten look at him "what's wrong?" 

"I'm pregnant" ten said immediately

Kun was taken by surprise. His eyes widened and he just stood there.