Markhyuck/NCT

Request

They aren't dating (yet)

Summary- Haechan was basically surrounded by love 24/7. He had close relationships with everyone in the group. One member in particular they'd been crushing on each other for the longest time and one drunk night things happened. They didn't think anything of it until 9 months later when things went for a unexpected turn.

Haechan and mark had a drunk night 9 months ago. They woke up next to eachother and vowed not to speak of it again. Really just because mark was too nervous to admit his feelings and hadn't given Hyuck the chance.

Through the months they'd drifted apart slightly but were getting closer again.

Nothing was different about Hyuck. Well he ate weird things but he always did that.

He'd missed cycles but that was also normal because he'd never been regular and could skip months at a time.

Today was different though. He wasn't his happily bubbly self and wasn't making sassy comments. He definitely wasn't feeling well.

He just felt weird. He was cramping randomly, his chest area had been sore, his hips and back were killing him. He was just not feeling good at all.

It came out of nowhere. The day before he was perfectly fine and overnight he felt horrible.

Taeyong and Doyoung were in the kitchen cooking dinner and Haechan was standing at the end of the counter scrolling through his phone when suddenly he got a string pain that wrapped around his back to his lower stomach.

Taeyong and Doyoung both saw the wince of pain and how his eyes closed tightly a pained expression on his face.

"You okay?" Taeyong asked putting down the spoon he was using to stir something walking over to Haechan

He nodded slowly his arm around his stomach as he stood up

"I-I'm gonna go to my room" he spoke softly picking up his phone

"You don't want to eat?" Taeyong asked surprised as Hyuck always ate with them

Hyuck went to walk away from the counter getting a pain in his hips he gripped the counter

"I-I'm just gonna lay d-down" he winced at the end of the pain

Taeyong and Doyoung shared a worried glance but taeyong nodded

"Okay call if you need anything"

Hyuck nodded and walked upstairs slowly to his and marks shared room. Mark had a bed on one side of the room and Hyuck had one on the other side. They had the biggest room because they were the only ones with 2 beds.

Mark was playing games with one of the members so he wasn't in the room.

Hyuck went and put his phone on the nightstand laying down. He rested for a bit but was tossing and turning uncomfortable and in pain.

He got up after an hour deciding maybe a shower would help him relax a bit.

He went to his and marks shared bathroom turning on the shower getting in.

He washed his hair and body and stood under the warm water it helped his back a bit but he was still having terrible cramps and hip pain.

He got out after 15 minutes deciding nothing was going to help the cramps and awful pain in his hips.

He dried off and brushed his hair putting on an oversized tshirt and a pair of underwear he turned the bathroom light off and walked back to his bed laying down. It was around 8 at night and mark usually didn't come in until 9 or 10 to shower and play on his phone until he went to sleep.