♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |two|

IHateOneDirection

Chapter  2:
Double Trouble

_____________________________________

The Hotel wasn't that far off from where I lived but I was way too much of a lazy ass to walk there on my own so I decided to get Faye's lovely brother to drop us off on his way to his Yoga class.

"There it is..." I stared in awe of the luxurious five-star hotel and smiled as I rolled down the car window.

"You know... as much as I want to admire the beautiful structure of this hotel, I'd rather get on with our mission today. Time is money Lize, tick tock," Faye nudged my elbow as she held the car door for me. "Thanks, bro! Meet us back here in about an hour or so after you're done with class." She informed him and he drove off shortly after. The moment we reached the twelfth floor of the hotel, Faye stood in the elevator, stunned. "Wow—they weren't kidding when they said it'll be tough to get inside, huh?" I heard Faye huffed. Pfft. Tough? More like Impossible.

But I wasn't one to chicken out. There was no way I was leaving the hotel empty-handed.

I turned to look at the doors that lead to One Direction but found more than five giant bodyguards, shielding the doors like a human barricade . The hairs on my arms stood still.

"What's the matter? Scared?" Faye smirked as she turned to me.

"Pfft. Not at all," I lied, brushing it off.

"So...What's the plan?" she asked.

I smiled, waggling my eyebrows. "That," I said as I pointed to a young lady dressed in her twenties that just walked by just a while ago. Noticing she had a 1D authority pass clipped on the side of her dress, I figured she could possibly be one of the managers—meaning she surely had authority to enter their rooms. She had long brown hair and fairly tanned skin, which was a bonus since I shared some similar features, making it easier for me to impersonate her. "Wait here," I instructed Faye as I ran towards the lady, bumping into her on purpose. At the same time, I snatched her pass and hid it behind my back.

"Oh my god— I am so sorry!" I bowed my head forward slightly, feigning innocence.

"Ugh, honestly... Teens," She rolled her eyes in frustration and simply walked away without responding to me. How rude. I turned to Faye giving her a thumbs up before making my way to her.

" It seems to me like this might actually work. Miss Angelic. Her hair colour seems pretty similar to yours, don't you think?" Faye giggled as she took the pass in her hands.

"Miss Angelic? Well, she wasn't much of an angel when I bumped into her," I scoffed, taking the pass from her. "She'll probably be back for this.  I only have about..." I glanced at my wristwatch, "15 minutes or less. You wait here, hide and keep a look out. Text me a letter if you see her anywhere near," She nodded as I instructed. "Okay, here I go. Wish me luck!" I took a deep breath before walking calmly towards the guards clipping the pass on my shirt. "Hi. Uh... I'm here to talk to my boys," My fake British accent started to kick in a few seconds later, which made me shiver a little. One of the bodyguards leaned in closer and took a look at my pass  but seemed a tad bit suspicious of me. I thought on my feet and continued, "Had plastic surgery. See, now my wrinkles are gone," I smiled wryly.

"Oh," One of them responded, ushered me the way in. I swear I heard Faye laughing quietly in the background. Knocking on the door, one of them called out to the boys, "Miss Angelic is here to see you boys." Stepping into the room, I heard a raspy voice answer.