♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - eight|

IHateOneDirection♥

Chapter 28: See you Harry, next nevuary.

_______________________________________

Lize’s POV

I felt the wind coming in through the gaps of the balcony doors.  My feet twitched as the cold breeze touched my bare skin,  waking me up to bright sky of weirdly shaped clouds.  I took a deep breath before getting up from my bed. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand, clicking on the 'On' button.  There on the screen showed two messages from Faye.  'Sorry Lize,' It said.  'I didn't know.. I'm really sorry. Love you. Night.'  I sighed, looking at the screen. 

Of course she didn't know. I didn't tell her.  She had nothing to be sorry about. She went home last night without saying goodbye.  I must have fallen asleep after the whole scene.  As I opened the doors to the balcony,  I took a deep breath of fresh air. I felt the corners of my lips tugging up into a smile.  I couldn't help it somehow. All these years, everyone in this world always said that there was something wrong with me.  And for years I've believed them.  Teachers have complained that I was a problem child.  Neighbours think that I was a threat to their children, as if I was someone dangerous, which might be true due to the number of incidents that I was always involved in.

But all of a sudden,  some British dude comes up to me and say that I'm perfectly fine the way I am? 

That was enough for me.

I heard a knock on the door and as expected, Harry slipped his head into the gap of the door.  "Hey are you up?" His raspy voice sounded.

"No,  I'm asleep standing up, " I smirked playfully as I turned to look. 

He grinned at me, thinking my joke was somewhat funny. " Are you feeling better from last night?"

"Yeah for once, I actually do, " I grinned,  closing the balcony doors slowly as soft wind escaped through the gap, blowing against my face. Our eyes met once again, staying locked on each other for few seconds.

" Well uh.. there's another interview for One direction and The Rowes and I hoped that maybe you would-"

"Oh absolutely not,  the last time was a disaster—"

"Oh come on,  please?  It's going to be our last one together. We're leaving soon.."  He made a small frown on his face,  leaving me feeling a little bit guilty. Ugh, why did he have to say it like that..

"Oh alright,  let me just get ready, " I gave him an assuring smile.

" Thanks for doing this Lize,  I really appreciate it, " He said before he closed the door behind him. 

" Don't mention it.. " I replied him even though he was already gone. I looked around the room, feeling solemn.

______________________________________

Lize's POV

Honestly,  I have never been more irritated my whole life.  I watched as the host continued to blabber on about things I never cared about. My brain could careless what she thought. My mind continued to wander off right until I heard someone say my name—well my other name. 

" Isn't that right, Julie? " I heard Harper's voice ringing in my ears.  Gosh, I never liked the tone of her voice.  My neck turned instantly to her direction and I nodded unknowingly. 

" Huh? Uh yeah, I mean. Yes, what she said," I faked a smile on my face then to the cameras.

"What's wrong Julie? Something seems to be on your mind.." The host finally caught on.