♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - one|

A/N: HEYYYYY HOOO~ Thank you for being such great supporters! Without you guys, I won’t be motivated to write more chapters so it’s really you who does all the work hahah xD Hint: The likes or comments I get, really does motivate me to write more. Honestly, it’s not about getting more likes or comments. (Quality not Quantity) It acts as a motivation (for me) whenever I read your wonderful and witty comments!:) <3 I hope to hear more from you! Please give your thoughts about the chapters— what you like or don’t like (it’s fine) I’m all open for criticism as long as its constructive! :)

__________________________ 

IHateOneDirection♥

Chapter 21:
Harry’s ‘Perfect’ Girl 

___________________________

Lize’s POV

 I sighed heavily at the heap of dry, smelly clothing that I was about to wash. No, I didn’t offer to wash One Direction’s laundry. I was forced by Harry Styles. Simply because I accidentally spiked their drinks. Even though it wasn’t entirely my fault, I had to suffer the consequences. While they spend their time in a Spa Spring Resort, I, Lize Arigalez, will be washing One Direction’s dirty laundry. For three days. 

Slowly, I picked up the clothes one by one, putting them in the washing machine. “Ugh.. What is that dreadful smell? I can’t believe I’m doing this..” I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose tightly. Then, I noticed Harry’s shirt. The one he wore during last night’s drunk party. Fortunately, the stench didn’t come from it. Instead, I noticed a piece of paper sticking out in the front pocket. Huh, it seemed to match the pencil that I found in the back pocket of some denim-branded jeans. I roughly unfolded the piece of paper and read it aloud. 

“Harry’s list of ‘Things I want in a girl‘..” As I read it, I couldn’t help but form a sinister smile on my face. I continued reading, “Number one, She has to interesting?” I frowned, as I went down the list. Number two had a small check beside it. Just who is that Mystery girl? I smiled to myself. There’s only one way to find out. I quickly took a picture of the piece of paper with my phone before I decided to throw it away. Wait a minute, he can’t find out that I saw his list. The last time he wore his shirt was when he was taking a bath. I quickly ran to the bathroom and left the piece of paper on the bathroom floor, turned sideways. Oh Harry, you don’t know what’s coming.. I whistled a happy tune as I went back to the laundry room. I had a short play prepared for Styles. 

__________________________

Harry’s POV

 As I laid down on my belly, I felt tensed girly hands on my back pressing on my skin with a lot more pressure than I expected from a young Japanese lady. Here we are, One Direction at the best known Spa Spring Resort in the city of L.A. “Ahhh…” I sighed in relief, from the muscles that were being pressed down and kneaded like dough. I could really get used to this—

There goes my cellphone. 

“Excuse me Miss, could get my cell phone for me please?” I pointed to where I last placed it. 

“Sure,” She replied with a strong, I assume, Japanese accent. She reached out for the phone and handed it to me then continued the massage.

“Hello? Harry Styles speaking,” I said, sounding more pleased than usual. It was probably because of the extraordinary massage I was getting.

“Hey Harry, it’s Lize,” I heard her voice from the receiver. 

“I thought I told you to do the laundry?” I frowned.