♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - seven|

IHateOneDirection♥

Chapter 27: Wouldn’t change a thing

______________________________________

Harry’s POV

Louis turned to leave the room. “What are you talking about?” I held his hand back before he could take a step further.

“I’m done here Harry! I’m just tired of always putting things together for you—“ He pulled back, swatting my hand away fiercely as he grunted in frustration.

“What the hell do you mean by that? Found the ‘answer’ to what?” I scrunched my brows to form wrinkles in between them.

“Ask yourself this, Harry. Why do you think you care so much about her? Don’t you even dare say she’s just a friend, it’s definitely more than that! Why can’t you understand and realise your feelings for her? How is it that I’m more certain of your own feelings?” As he paused, I thought to think about what he was saying. Where was he going with this?

“You’re in love with her Harry. You’re just trying to force it away because you’re in denial. You think you’re unable to love again because of what Taylor did to you! Well guess what? The scar she left never destroyed you completely. You know why? Because Lize helped you piece it back together before it was permanent.” He shook his head in utter disappointment. “ And do you know what the hell you’re trying to do instead? You’re rejecting the missing piece that’s a perfect fit. Good luck with that, Harry.” The door was slammed hard in my face, leaving me momentarily inarticulate.

____________________________________________

There are two possible ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true. Well, I was the fool trying to deny the truth. I was trying to reject what I had felt these past few days. I thought that I couldn’t possibly fall in love with Lize, but I did. I had felt this way for quite a while but I’m only certain now because I saw Lize in a different light after getting to know the vulnerable side of her. And of course, thanks to Louis and Harper for constantly reminding me, I was positive that these feelings wouldn’t change.

I sighed, moving to sit on the edge of the bed as I clenched one of my fists down on my lap. “God what do I do now?” I heaved out a sigh of frustration while combing through my hair with my free hand. I couldn’t confess my feelings to Lize. It was ridiculous. She’s going through much suffering that she was trying to avoid all these years. It’d only makes things worse between us. It wasn’t the right moment. And besides, when is it ever going to be the ‘right’ moment? It’s not like she feels the same way. She isn’t capable of a love commitment, and I don’t expect her to be. All I should do is be a friend to her.

The departure flight for L.A is in two days. There was no time for me to be dreaming about something that would never happen. I couldn’t do this to Louis either. Going after a girl who he had laid eyes on first? It’s despicable.

“Guess I’m back to square one huh?” I sighed, mumbling to myself. “It’s for the best..”

I continued to bury myself in my mountain pile of lies.

Self-deception was the only way.

____________________________________________

Lize’s POV

12 hours later,  10 pm

After hearing Faye’s footsteps fade into silence, I slowly got up from my bed and headed towards the door. Before I stepped out the door, I checked to make sure that the pain from my chest had subsided. My eyes rested on the group of people that were gathered around the living room, waiting for a certain someone—that would be me.  “You know, you guys could’ve just started playing.. You didn’t have to wait for me,” I frowned, slumping down on the couch where Harry was sitting.

Hate That BoyBand (h.s fanfic)| ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें