♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |eleven|

IHateOneDirection♥                                                                                                                                           

Chapter  11:

The Stars will listen

____________________________ 

“Where are you?” His voice rung in my head as I pressed my ear against the receiver.

“ Its..actually, I don’t know. Hold on, I’ll go ask my roommate,” I covered the transmitter with one of my hands and called out to Kenzie. 

“Hey Kenzie?”

“Yeah?” I heard her muffled voice all the way from the kitchen.

“What’s the address of your apartment?” 

“Why?”

“Because Harry’s coming over.” I then heard a pan drop to the kitchen floor. A head suddenly peeked in the bedroom door, where I was in. 

“I’m sorry what?” She raised her eyebrows. 

“ I said, Harry Styles is coming over. I can’t possibly go there. I don’t even know how to get there and I might get caught by paparazzi—”

“ Caternire Street 22 APT 80B Room 245!” She screamed and showed a thumbs up before running off to her living room. 

I gawked at the door with my jaw wide open. Not much of a one direction fan? Not a one direction fan, my ass. She was one of them — one of those annoying squeal-y girls!

“ Hello?” Harry’s voice sounded through the receiver.

“ Oh sorry. It’s Caternire Street 22 APT 80B Room 245.. You might wanna get some armor on the way here. My roommate went bonkers once I said you coming over.” I sighed, shaking my head. 

“ Noted,” He laughed a little. “ Your place isn’t far off, I’ll be there in about 15 minutes.”

After I put down the phone, I raced my way to living room. 

“Dude, what the hell was that about?” I put my hands on my hip just like my mum would. 

“ What? Harry Styles is coming over. To MY Place. How can I not be excited? I’m actually going to meet a British teen celebrity! Something interesting is finally happening to me you know!” She grabbed a cushion from the couch and squeezed it.

“ So it’s not because it’s Harry Styles?” I gave her a suspicious look. 

“Partly, yes. But that aside, I’d still psyched if it were any other celebrity,’ she shrugged her shoulder, smiling.

“Okay fine. But first things first, no ‘OMG IT”S HARRY STYLES I LOVE YOU~’ and all that shit. Be mature. Act normal, not ballistic. If I ever hear a squeal from you, I swear I’ll rip your head off and feed it to Harry Prick Styles. Clear?” I folded my arms. 

“ Wow you’re even worse than my mum,” She chuckled. “ Fine. I promise I won’t do all that stuff. After all he’s only Harry styles. One of the most famous British boy band teen singer sensation. Absolutely nothing to be crazy about,” She mocked me, laughing. 

“ Enough with the sarcasm. He’s coming over in like 10 minutes. If you really wanna give him a warm welcome, let’s start cleaning this place up.” I pointed to the pillows that were laying across the floor, almost making a line.