♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |fifteen|

IHateOneDirection♥                         

Chapter  15:

Get Back

_________________________________

My alarm woke me up early in the morning at 6 am in the morning as usual. I dragged my feet all the way to the bathroom in total darkness, not bothering to turn on the lights. I reached out for the switch to light up the room. That was when I screamed for dear life. That was when I almost had a heart attack. That was when I realized the figure that was moving in the darkness was that sneaky little bitch. 

“ Hah! You should’ve seen your face!” She choked up booming laughters, clutching her hand to her stomach and the other hitting the curve edge of the sink repeatedly.

“What the hell are you doing here!?” I glared at her, my eye twitched a little. From the corner of my eyes, I could see myself in the bathroom mirror, more specifically, my dark circles that were now visible. That’s funny. I never have dark circles. Usually I’d have clear smooth glowing skin (not trying to be conceited and all, it’s really) because of the amount of beauty sleep I had. 

“Boy you sure look like you could use some sleep. I can almost compare you to those pandas but then, it’d be insulting to them,” she smirked, grinning evilly. Oh how original.

“Oh shut it British Buffy reject, get the hell out of my room,” I snapped, getting more irritated the more I looked at her. 

“Aw.. Did someone get up on the wrong side of the bed?” She pouted as she mocked, finding this amusing.

“You do this again, I’ll make sure you won’t have a bed,” I snarled, “Get out!” I shouted, pointed to the door as she made her way out. 

“Whatever,” She rolled her eyes, strutting off and skipping out the room, finally leaving me to peace.

I took a deep breath and got my phone out to check the time. It’s unusual for the sky to be this dark at 6am in the morning. As I  unlocked my phone, my eyes were glued on the digital numbers that appeared on the screen. 

 That bitch.

 _________________________________ 

Harry’s POV

I got up early today at 3am in the morning. Something was bothering me. I heard ringing in my ears and thinking it was just all in my head, I ignored it. Only to hear it even more louder this time and I suddenly knew what it was—who it was. I groaned, getting up from my bed and lazily trudged out to the corridor, looking at the room across mine. 

“What’s going on in there?” I knocked on Lize’s door impatiently. What the hell was she screaming about at 3am in the morning? It took a few seconds for her to walk over to the door and open up. I looked at the girl in front of me with dark circle beneath her eyes and weirdly, white paste on her face.

“Is that glue on you face?” I reached out to touch her face, trying to confirm it this time. The next thing I know, she pulled in her room and shut the door.

“ You have to get rid of that cousin of yours because she’s getting on my nerves.” She scowled, her eyes getting a litte red. It sounded more like a command then a request. 

“I can’t do that. She’s my cousin,” I looked at her strangely.

“ I don’t care if she’s your cousin! She almost gave me heartattack in the toilet, messed with my alarm clock, waking me up at 3am in the morning and replaced my face wash with glue! If you don’t get rid of her, I’ll do it myself!” She screamed in my face, leaning forward as she grabbed on my shirt with shaky hands. She kind of resembled a ghost in some Japanese horror movie, except with blond hair.