♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |fourteen|

IHateOneDirection♥

Chapter  14:

Officially A Blonde

______________________________

I admired myself in the mirror, playing with my long blonde curls even though I knew they were coming off in a few more minutes. I admitted that I looked pretty good as a blonde but I could never stand the itchiness of the sewn cap under the wig. I was about to pull the wig off when my bedroom door just burst open to reveal a group of guys and a Harry Styles

“We’ve got a problem Lize.  We need to talk.” I heard him mutter under his breath. Once his eyes were fixed on my face, he was still looking dazed at my blonde curls. 

“Snap out of it!” I snapped my fingers repeatedly in his face, until he swatted them away. I looked at the bunch of dudes that were outside my room waiting to come in. They wearing tight skin shirts, their arms all big and muscular yet gentle-like. One of them had a box of hair supplies in their hands. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say it look liked someone was getting a fashion makeover today. And I had a sickly feeling that it was going to be me.

“You need to be blonde temporarily,” Harry sounded, 

“Why? So you can look at me all day and pretend Taylor’s still your girl?” I mocked, rolling my eyes taking the wig off fiercely. Then, I placed in neatly on the plastic bald head. 

“No I need you dye your hair blonde for the time being,” he sighed, shaking his head. “ This time no curls like Taylors. Just your usual wavy loose curls at the end, except it’d be blonde.”

“ Why the heck would I do that? I love my brown hair. What’s wrong with it?” I frowned, touching my brown locks that were falling off my messy bun.

“ It’s not that. Because of your careless little acts, rumours are going around about me dating a fan girl called Liz. Taylor managed to pick up your name when I said it.” 

“It was your fault to reveal my name in the first place,” I groaned, puling the bobby pins out of my bun and letting my hair hang down to my shoulders.

“ I was in shock! What did you expect me to call you? Julie??” He looked at me as if I were crazy. 

“Yes?? Haven’t we established that like a few days ago?” I rolled my eyes and turned to him. 

“ Whatever’s done is done. You are dying your hair blonde and wearing blue contacts, new cousin. No ifs or buts because these guys are getting paid to do their job. Clear?” He stated firmly, pressing his lips together as he took glances at them.

I sighed, sagging my shoulder down further, “ Ugh.. Do I even have a choice?” 

After long hours of waiting and having people that I don’t know touching my hair, having it trimmed, dyed and styled to many extremes, I closed my eyes to bit down the urge to swat their hands away, feeling uncomfortable with where they were touching. There were way too many commas in the previous sentence. I’ve grown to realize how many weak spots I had around my neck area that made me shiver. This secret I could never tell anyone. 

“And Voila!” One of those hot stylists revealed my face to Harry, adding unnecessary effects using ‘spirit fingers’. I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry nodding zealously in approval. 

“ Woah she looks amazing!!” He showed a thumbs up without turning his gaze away from me. “Definitely Styles material,” he grinned at my hair, touching the streaks of blonde hair that only ended right before the roots of my hair.