♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |nineteen|

A/N: Attention guys! This is story has been posted in 3 different sites. Movellas, Wattpad (PlainCrackers) and Quotev(ℵ.Aiℑhα ΑϒξℑHα.ℵ ℜℵ). If you see this posted on any other site besides these three. Please inform me. Don’t let that person take all the credit for my hard work. Writing a fanfiction is not easy.. Sure I may not be J.K Rowling or Stephanie Mayer, I’m not some famous author.. But I worked just as hard as they did to write a book.. So please. Do not copy my book. You know who you are. Thanks for taking my book off your account (even though you’re not supposed to copy it in the first place). I don’t expect anything else from you, your actions don’t define you. Though I am really disappointed in what you did. :/Also, thank you Sewkins for telling me. Anyway back to the story.

This Special Chapter is dedicated to Najah! :) <3 This is the least I could do for wrongly accusing you :/

____________________________

IHateOneDirection♥

Chapter 19:
What’d he just say?

___________________________

“Excuse me?” Did he just call me gloomy?? 

“ I did,” He smirked, looking down at me as he folded his arm confidently, showing no signs of fear. I gaped at him, having no comebacks to give like I usually do. Besides the fact that I spoke my thoughts aloud, I was more focused on the distracting background behind him. It was pouring down on the city, getting even heavier by the second. Was this the storm Niall was talking about? If it was, it couldn’t have had better timing. I swear I’m always stuck with this curly, brown-haired guy. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve this.

“I think this may be the first time you’re voiceless. And usually, you’re never this silent. It’s always ‘Harry this, Harry that’—”

“Will you please shut up? I’d literally give everything to get you to stop talking,” I groaned, rolling my eyes. Before he had a chance to speak, I gracefully interrupted him. “Look, I’m just too tired to even put up with your idiocy right now so just quit your yapping and get more ice because this one is getting warm bell-boy,” I threw the ice pack in his direction and he caught with ease.  

“ Would it kill you to say ‘please’ for once? A little ‘thank you’ would be nice,” He continued to mock me before turning to stomp off to the kitchen. I found it quite amusing how he does everything I say even though he seems to dislike my existence.

“Glad that that’s taken care of..” I trailed as I looked around, searching for the remote control to turn on the television for some new updates on the weather. 

“Looking for.. this?” I heard Harry’s voice hover above me as he held the remote in his hands. I watched as it dangled in front of me, swaying from left to right, almost mocking me. As I leaned forward to grab it, he pulled back making sure it was out of my reach, giving me a greater disadvantage because of my injured ankle. I clicked my tongue at him, squinting one of my eyes in annoyance. 

“Yes. So give it here Harry,” I held out my hand as I ordered.

“No.”

I jerked my head backwards slightly, “ Wha—what do you mean, ‘no’?” 

“ I meant, ‘No’ as in ‘No, I won’t give it to you’. “

“I know what you meant you bloody cretin, I just can’t believe you! Give me that remote control!”

“Oh sure, that’s one way to ask,” He rolled his eyes in sarcasm, walking around the sofa to seat on the other end of the double-seater couch.