♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |four|

IHateOneDirection♥

Chapter  4:

The Way I Roll.

 __________________________________

The boys dropped us off at my house and we waved our goodbyes and exchanged numbers.

"Omg. I can't believe we're best friends with One freakin' direction. This is crazy. We actually exchanged numbers! Hey..do you think Niall is into me?" She asked, getting excited as soon as their limo left.

"Who are you and what have you to her?"

"What are you talking about?" she started laughing all of a sudden.

"You've been so fan girly ever since the first we met them." I folded my arms.

"Aren't you as psyched as I am? You seemed to like those guys.. except Harry," she added.

"No I'm not and no I don't, the deals done. I've got everything I need already. Amy's gonna put that post down and my life can go back to normal."

"But we have One Direction's number in our cellphones!"

"Listen Faye, they're celebrities. We're average girls. We don't fit in with them! Magical things don't happen. Snap out of it please."

"Wasn't 'just now' magical enough??"  she raised her brows in confusion.

"It's a one time thing.  They're just being nice. They probably just gave us fake numbers Faye. Why would you even think they'd wanna hang with us normal teens?"

" Ughh..You just had to ruin the day," she stomped off and entered my house, leaving the front door wide open. 

" Me? Ruin the day? You were the one that had to fall in love with one of the guys when obviously he's someone who just flirts and leaves just like every other guy!-"

"Niall is not like every other guy!"  She suddenly appeared at the door.

"Ohoh? and how would you know when  you barely even know him!? We've only spent time with them for only 6 hours!"

"I just do okay!"  she then slammed the door shut, leaving me outside. How dare she? Thats MY house she's locking me out of!

"Open the goddamn door Faye!" I banged on the door, almost breaking the poor thing down. 

"Not until you apologize!" I heard her shout from the other side of the door then footsteps going up the stairs. Hell no. She's leaving me outside?!

"FAYE! LET ME IN!" I screamed, now kicking the door like crazy.  No answer. Ugh.. seriously, she and her PMSes couldn't have came at a better time.

"Faye!!" I kicked the door, repeatedly. I took out my phone and rang mum. Rrrrrr. Rrrrrr. Pick up, mum. Where are you when I need you? I sighed.

"Faye seriously! When I figure out a way to get in, you are so dead! I'm counting to 5!" I warned her. 

" 5!" 

" 4!" 

" Don't care!" I heard her shout back.  I must have rubbed off on her.

" 3!" 

" 2!" 

I looked up at my two-story window where my room was. Is there a ladder somewhere that I can use? I looked around and found nothing but my mum's pot of plants and a shovel. I tried to think of another way to get in but then someone interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey! That's her! The girl who went on a trip with One direction in their limo!!" I heard a crowd of interviewers and paparazzi, stomping across the street to get to me. Crap. how did they know it was me? They were stalking us all along? Man I hate paparazzi.