♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |seventeen|

IHateOneDirection♥

Chapter  17:

Harper’s an angel, isn’t she?

_____________________________

 Lize's POV

“Get up!!” I winced at the irksome yells that was coming from outside my room— even covering my ears with fluffy pillows couldn’t help. It’s puzzling how even muffled screams could still be as irritating. 

“I’m up! I’m up!” I howled as I turned my head back to my pillow, burying it deep into the soft spongy material then only pulling away 4 seconds later after running out of air. Just when I thought I finally had some peace to fall back into my slumber, the door burst open, showing the boys (excluding Louis) all dressed up nicely in their comfortable outfits. Oh, and the Buffy reject of course. 

“Why are you all here in my room?” I groaned, not making any attempts to even move.  

“Because I know you’d fall back asleep again just like every other morning,” Harry grumbled, pulling the covers that were shielding my body from the cold. “Now hurry up and get dressed. We’re going for the interview that Ms Angelic booked for us,” he added. 

“I’m not part of One Direction! Why do I have to go?” I frowned, looking up at him. 

Harry paused for a while, “ Amelia wanted my cousins to join in the interview and I agreed b—”  

“Just because he couldn’t refuse a woman,” Zayn added with a little snigger, causing Harry to glare at him. 

“No.. It’s because it wouldn’t be nice to turn them down. Besides, as long as we keep it simple.. It will turn out alright,” Harry shrugged it off calmly. Right, says Mr. Flirty pants.

I folded my arms in a matter-of-fact manner, chuckling slightly, “ I never agreed to this.” My face turned back to stone, raising one my eyebrows slightly. “Why should I help you?” 

“ I honestly don’t see the point of keeping this wicked human being in this house of yours, Harry,” I heard Harper join in to add her, once again unneccesary convictions.

“Shut it Buffy. I’m not going to the interview and that’s final.” I stated, positioning my body back where it originally was—under the covers. 

“Okay lads, I think I know what to do here. I’ll handle this,” I heard Harry sighed, ushering the rest out of my room, leaving the both of us alone.

First, silence filled the room. All I could here was the quiet ambience and it made me wonder what Harry had in mind. What could he possibly do that would actually make me step out of the roo—what the? I flinched, shivering at the touch on my bare neck. My head snapped towards the figure in my room, using the blankets as a shield to cover my neck area. Harry was standing in front of me and grinning down at me, showing a mix expression of amusement and cockiness. He turned to sit on the sofa chair across the bed.

“ What the hell Harry? How’d you know?” I furrowed my eyebrows, backing away from him. 

 “ I noticed you. You flinched when one of those stylists accidentally touched your neck. You’re not the only observant one Lize,” He smirked, putting his hand under his chin as it rested on the coffee table.

 “ You asshole,” I growled, squinting my eyes at him. 

 “ Well, well, well, who knew we’d switch positions huh? It’s nice to finally be the authoritative one.” He smiled, getting up from his seat then walking towards the door. “Well, you better get ready now.. Or I’ll reveal your weakness to..” He paused, looking backwards, “Harper.”