♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - three|

IHateOneDirection♥

Chapter 23: We got found out!

___________________________________

Lize's POV

I stomped off towards the drink dispenser, gritting my teeth as I pressed on the button, letting the machine pour its contents into the cup that I was holding.

" Did it hurt?" I heard a voice from behind me and turned my head to see. A man dressed in a silver tuxedo with a tacky, striped bow tie lunged himself forward in front of me, blocking me from the machine. What is this, the eighties?

Having no patience whatsoever, I raised my brow, unimpressed at his lack of original pickup lines. "What, when I fell from heaven? What are you, Shakespeare's son? Did you honestly think that that cheesy, overused line would work on me?" I asked, sighing. "Step away from the machine."

He stood there, not moving an inch. "How about you make me?" His smirk widened as he attempted to slickly move in closer, resting his hand on the top of the dispenser.

All of a sudden, Harry decided to come into the picture. "Alright, back up lover-boy.." He used his arm as a barricade, shielding me from him.

Holding the drink in my hand, I showed mister Hotshot over here a charming smile, "It's fine Harry, I can handle this guy," I pulled Harry aside then splashed whatever that was in the cup onto the man's face. I heard gasps around us while people, including Harry, stared in surprise. "I warned you," I chucked the paper cup in the bin, folding my arms in satisfaction. Watching the man’s smirk turn into a frown, my smile vanished instantly. He could’ve been a manager, he could’ve been one of the crew or someone important attending this party and I could possibly be kicked out of the set. Grabbing Harry's sleeve, we quickly escaped and fled the scene, leaving the hot mess alone.

After we reached some place far enough, I let Harry's arm go, trying to catch my breath while laughing at the same time. I hadn't had this much fun ever since I left home.

"Are you crazy?" He gaped at me, pulling his sleeves up while he took in deep breaths. Guess I wasn’t the only one out of shape.

"What? He deserved it!” I threw my hands up in disbelieve. “I specifically told him to move. I gave him a nice warning and he decided not to take it! " I frowned, folding my arms across my chest. 

“But you can’t just throw punch in people’s faces! That’s absurd!” He snapped while he loosened his tie, probably getting a bit too warm after the unplanned workout. 

“Well, this is my country. This is how things work here.” I shrugged, not giving a care to ‘reflect’ upon my actions. 

Harry heaved out a sigh of frustration. “No, this is how you work! Not the country! Not everyone in this country is like you Lize. In fact, no one in this entire world shares your crazy personality!—” 

“Good then. This means I’m original!” I grinned playfully, meeting his eyes. 

He rolled his eyes, mumbling curses while rubbing this forehead. “What if he complains about this incident to the host? How am I going to explain this to Simon?” 

“Well, that depends if he actually does whine about it. You don’t know whether he did. You’re making a fuss out of nothing, Harry.—”

From the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar face with the same tacky outfit. It was mister Hotshot. He definitely did not seem happy at all. Crap. I looked around for somewhere to hide, ignoring the words that seemed to be coming out of Harry’s mouth. Realizing that he was leaning against a door, I pushed him aside and kicked the door open. “ What are you doing—”