Chapter 26

"I caht do eet!"

"Me neetuh!"

I struggle and tilt my chin up, but my tongue refuses to touch the tip of my nose. Stupid dare.

"Blah, I give up," Caitlin says, pulling back in her tongue. "Nice try, Chelsea, or whoever dared that."

I release my tongue and look back at the incoming comments. By now we have twenty thousand followers, and the tweets come almost too fast to read.

"Let's get some real questions now," I say into the camera, scrunching up my nose. "We almost took out the window with Caitlin's headstand."

Caitlin scoffs. "Never again," she moans. "We're done with acrobatic dares for now."

I rush to read the rapidly coming tweets. "Ooh, let's do this one," I say, nudging Caitlin's knee. "What did you guys do yesterday with the guys?" I look up at the ceiling, trying to remember what we did. To be honest, yesterday seems like years ago, with all that's happened today.

"They drove us to some place, they blindfolded us, they led us on a bus," Caitlin lists, counting the events on her fingers.

"Then the guys took off our blindfolds and Louis showered me in confetti," I say, laughing at the memory. "Then we went to the London Eye, then ate lunch in Jubilee Gardens..."

"And we had a little photo shoot and went laser tagging!" Caitlin adds. I smirk into the camera. "I got third place," I say proudly, flashing a thumbs-up.

"She's so proud," Caitlin coos, patting my cheek. I glare at her and continue. "And let's see, what was next... ooh, campfire! The guys put on a, oh..." I turn to Caitlin. "Can we tell them?"

She nods, eyeing at the camera, since almost thirty thousand pairs of eyes are on us. "They can hear you, you know," she tells me, "and yeah, they know about the mini performance. There were pictures up on the 502.4 site." She shakes her head in front of the laptop. "She's slow," she whispers loudly.

"Shut uuuup," I whine, pouting into the camera. "Well, as you apparently know, the guys all sang for us, and they all recorded the whole thing on our phones. I could probably put it on Tumblr or something, if you guys want."

"Ooh, good idea," Caitlin says. "You guys would love it! Each guy did a solo, and then they sang Moments while Niall played the guitar. He was awesome!" When Caitlin finally realizes what she said, she blushes. "They were awesome," she quickly corrects, dipping her head.

I giggle. "So yeah, I'll post the mini concert thing later. Any more questions?" I run my finger down the chat box, reading through the tweets.

"This one's good," Caitlin points out a question from someone who's profile picture is Louis and Savan in wigs. "What's Eleanor like? Cuz you, like, met her today, right?"

I crack up at Caitlin's exaggerated slang. "Yeah, we did," I tell the camera. "She's such a lovely girl, and really down-to-earth and funny!" I smile at the many jokes Eleanor and I had shared at lunch. "Plus we both enjoy messing with Lou!"

Caitlin nods and looks at a few more tweets whiz zing by. "Oh man, I knew we would get this one..." she points it out to me and I groan.

"No, Harry and I aren't a thing," I complain for what seems like the millionth time. "I just drank too much hot coffee and I had to step outside, and he just came too?" I wince at how coincidental my story sounds. "It's true, trust me!"

"Yeah, we just had lunch with them today, no biggie," Caitlin clarifies. "Just eight people talking and drinking caffeinated beverages!"

"Oh, my god," I say, looking at a tweet at the bottom of the page. "No, we did not get their numbers!"