Chapter 11

A/N: I didn't realize I left you all with a cliffhanger LOL WELL NO NEED TO WORRY FOR HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER ((:

-C.M

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam.

He's the first one I lay my eyes on.

After seeing him on nothing but computer screens, magazines, and posters for a year and a half, he's finally here, in person. His face is right in front of me, everything about him so much better than just some picture. Every detail about him is three dimensional and realistic. He isn't from a dream. He's real. And he's standing there, holding my blindfold by his side, smiling right at me.

I give myself exactly two seconds to stare. I take in his big, glittering brown eyes, squinting ever so slightly in the morning sunlight. I take in his curly brown hair and his sweet smile, which is both comforting and making me weak at the knees. I take in his jeans and grey henley, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. My stomach explodes inside of me; it's the same feeling from when I first got my soundcheck passes, or when the boys tweeted me, or when Louis and Eleanor posted pictures of their matching Coca Cola pajamas. I feel like screaming my head off, but compose myself. Instead, I let myself squeal a little as I rush into Liam's outstretched arms.

"Hi there!" he says cheerfully behind my head as we hug. My voice is still lost and I can't do anything but squeeze a little harder. Hugging Liam is amazing; with my two arms wrapped around his torso and my head resting on his shoulder, I feel so relaxed and carefree. I have no idea what I was thinking when I worried about the boys liking us or not.

After five more full seconds of being held by Liam, I finally pull away, not wanting to leave yet at the same time wanting to check on his face again, to see if I'm dreaming or not.

"Am I?" I ask, looking at up at him. He's at least three inches taller than me, and standing next to him makes me feel safe and protected somehow.

"Are you what?" he asks, in his godly British accent, smiling again.

Crap crap crap crap crap. "Oh, sorry," I say, feeling my face turn bright red. "I just asked if I was... um... dreaming." Mother. I sound like an idiot fangirl. Not my plan.

But Liam's smiling even more, his eyes crinkling again. "No, you're not," he assures me, probably answering a question he's been asked millions of times. He motions to our surroundings. "All real."

I try to smile, still feeling incredibly stupid, and look around us. It only takes me a few seconds to realize we're standing on the roof of a red double decker bus. We're parked across the river from the London Eye, on a street that is only a block away from Modest! Management. Currently, there are no freaked out fans in sight yet. Other than me, Caitlin, Phoebe, and Lauren.

I turn to my right to look down the aisle. I see a head of blonde hair next to me, and behind that I spot a flash of a large microphone tattoo, and then after that, some familiar brown curls. Each time I spot a new boy my heart skips a beat, like slowly every picture or YouTube video I've watched of them is coming to life. Caitlin is standing feet away, squeezing the living daylights out of Niall. When finally she pulls away she immediately looks down and blushes. She's so shy around guys, but it doesn't last for long. I know she's always had a thing for Niall, and I have a feeling they'll really hit it off today.

With Niall free, Liam gently pushes me along. "Go ahead," he says kindly, smiling still, and I just now notice that he's had a comforting hand on my upper back the whole time. I flash a huge grin at him, totally self-conscious of myself all of a sudden, hoping I'm turning out to be the laidback girl I've wanted to be today. Then I turn around and switch places with Caitlin, who's biting her lip to avoid giggling like a lovestuck idiot. I squeeze her side, and she slaps my butt in return.