Chapter 10: Uncalled Sleepover

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

"Yah! Why are you crashing here?" I screamed. I woke up to six people knocking on my door, and they had bags with them.

"Eonnie said there's a sleepover on your house," Wonyoung said while pointing at Yena.

"She what?" I looked at Yena, seeing her motioning Wonyoung to zip her mouth.

"Um, I did, but it is beside the point. I want to tell you that I saw Eunbi-" The duck talked. I looked at Yuri, and she looked amused. What happened?

"Did you just talked informally at me?" Eunbi replied. Oh no, I should drag the kids out of the room.

"You shh it." A stranger talked that was standing behind the angry bunny.

"I am sorry, but who are you and why are you in my house?" I asked the stranger.

"Ah, sorry. I am Kang Hyewon. Eunbi's date." She replied.

I looked at Eonnie Eunbi and saw her with a defeated face. Huh?

"Ha! She even confessed it herself!" Yena screamed, and Yuri giggled. What happened to them? Do they feel at ease?

"You mother-" The Bunny says.

"Father." Yuri babyfied it.

"Hey, you even complimented me on the way I eat," Hyewon replied. OH?

"Yah! Keep it PG!" Yuri shouted and ran away with the kids. 

"I am not lying tho." She said. Aigoo, Eonnie is so red right now. I don't know if it is out of anger or something else, but this is so funny.

"So, how good is she?" I asked Eunbi with a smirk.

"Did you like it?" Yena stood beside me and winked at them.

"You guys are so dirty! I complimented that she eats well!" Eunbi screamed at the top of her lungs. I even think Chaeryeong heard it in her room.

"Are we being dirty, Yena?" I asked Yena with a teasing voice.

"Oh no, we are just asking a question." Yena played along.

"They are right." Hyewon butted in. I like her because she knows how to anger Eonnie.

"I am out!" She was planning to walk out when I ran to my room and locked the doors.

"Not on my watch. You already crashed in, so you better own up to it." I said and waved around my Ipad that controls everything.

"Chaeyeon approved! Get your beds out!" Yena screamed and then dragged Hyewon with them to the living room.

"I like her," I whisper at Eonnie.

"Then take her. I don't care." She replied.

"No need to be jealous. I like Hyewon for you." I whispered again.

"No thanks, she's too much of a headache," Eunbi said while walking towards my refrigerator.

"But that what makes her memorable, doesn't it?"

She did not respond, but she took a big gulp of wine. Aigoo, eating up your own words?

"Come on, let's get your bed ready." I dragged Eonnie with me.

/////

Once I entered my living room, Yujin and Wonyoung were making a fort. Yena was bothering Yuri as usual, but I can see that Yuri was smiling more. And Hyewon, making Eunbi's bed first. Everyone is sweet in some way today.