Chapter 4 - Her

Lee Chaeyeon's POV

Weeks have passed by, and my company is as busy as ever. Everyone has been brainstorming about the possible layout of our summer and autumn collection. It is April already, and we only have 2 months left before summer starts.

I looked at the calendar and saw that we need at least a month for production.

"I need to finalize everything this week so that by next week the fabric samples will be sent to us."

A headache came through after spending hours looking through the layouts. My eyes are getting irritated, my back is aching, and I am hungry.

"Everyone must be undergoing this, right now." I rest my eyes for a couple of minutes and then stand. I went outside my office to find Yuri and Wonyoung pass asleep. I looked at her desktop to find that we have dozen of meetings by next month, and she's been answering every call of our investors. While I saw Wonyoung reading a business-related book. Aigoo, my babies.

This job might not be her ideal job, but she is doing her best. I went back to my office and pushed the mic button to announce something to the whole building.

"Good afternoon everyone, this is your CEO speaking. I am ordering everyone to take a 3 hours nap starting at this minute to relax your mind and your body. By 4 pm, bites will be provided at your cafeteria. Thank you for your hard work, and I will see you all later."

After I stated that, employees started to follow my orders. I took my coat and my car keys and left the building. But before I left, I took some blanket and covered the two girls. So you might be questioning, where am I going? I am just going to take a walk somewhere. A place where I found my love.

Once I got out of the building, I took my phone and dialed my sister's number.

"Hey, what is it?" Chaeryeong replied immediately.

"I want your Cafe to produce 200 coffees and donuts today, and sent it later at 4 pm to my company."

"What? 200? Are you sure?" she replied, a bit surprised.

"Yes, now get along with it. Be sure to send it at 4 pm sharp, or else I won't pay for it."

"Hey-"

I ended the call after saying that. She needs to know how to handle big batches of goods.

\\\\\

I closed the engine and went outside my car. "You haven't changed one bit," I said while I looked at my high school. It was an hour worth of travel, but it was worth it.

My feet moved by themselves as if excited to go home. The guard was about to stop me from entering when he saw who I was.

"Chaeyeon?" he asked.

"The one and only. Hi Mr. A!"

"Omo! It's been years since I last saw you! You look so successful, Chaeyeon." Mr. A said. He was the guard when I was still in high school, and I guess he is still.

"Aniyo, this is just clothing."

"You must be a big-time already. Are you an Idol? I remembered the days when fans from other schools go here to watch you perform. It was a hard time since they were hard-headed kids." he said while chuckling from the memory.

"Aniyo, I am working in a company," I replied, but I guess he heard the sudden change of my tone because he immediately changed the topic. He knows my dream was to be an Idol, to perform in front of people, to interact with fans, but that did not happen.

"So what brought you back here? You must have missed me, huh?" he joked. He was like our older friend back then. He entertained us with stories whenever we go to school early.