Chapter 0.2 - Jacket

Jo Yuri's POV

"What?" I said, scared to look at Chaeyeon.

"You have a crush?" She said while she helped me get up.

"No?" I kept my gaze on the floor, trying to hide my heating cheeks.

"You're not sure?"

"I don't have a crush, and I am sure of it. So, now let's go to our club." I said and dragged Chaeyeon to the Theater room.

I wanted the topic to drop, but she did not want to miss the opportunity to tease me.

"So, who is this unlucky boy?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Why do you assume its a boy?" I said.

"So, it is a girl?" Her smirk never left her damn face.

"I am not telling."

"You do have a crush! Omo!" She said while poking my sides.

"No! I don't!" I said, trying to get rid of her hands. Students are looking at us!

"Yes, you do! You even answered my questions, Yuri. Questions will always have answers if you have one, and you did." When did Chaeyeon learn these kinds of words?

"Oh, whatever, I did not come here today to talk about rubbish things. I came to perform, okay?"

"Alright, if you say so." I know Chaeyeon doesn't believe me, but at least she has dropped the topic.

\\\\\

Our travel was short, yet it was something worth forgetting, at least on my side. Once we have entered the room, we can easily see the crowd that was forming in front of the stage.

"Should we join them?"

"I don't know, but at least we are part of the outstanding team."

"What?"

"What do you mean, "What?"

"We are part of the outstanding team?"

"Yeah, are you deaf or something? We did it, Yuri!"

I immediately hugged Chaeyeon after hearing the news. We did it! We freaking did it! After all of those sleepless nights, I can finally rest with a peaceful mind. My eyes can't help but tear up. I tried to keep my whimpering sound to myself, but I couldn't.

"Oh, no. Don't cry, Joyul! It is not something to cry about it." She said while patting my back. I am lucky to call her my best friend.

"But, it is just something I always wanted," I said on the verge of tears.

Once you entered the Theater club, you have a higher chance to be scout and debut under a company. Our school produces one of the most awaited events in our city. Thousands of people come and watch, even some were lucky enough to see idols. It was that of a big deal.

"And you got it," Chaeyeon said, which made my heart swell in happiness.

I got off from the hug and felt clothing fell from my waist and into the floor. I almost panicked, I thought it was my skirt, but it was not. It was a jacket.

"Oh, is this your jacket, Chaeyeon?" I said while I dusted off the dust and dirt.

"It's not mine. Someone might have put it for you."

"Who?"

"I don't know, but Mr. A will update me later regarding the CCTV footage."

After that short conversation, we went into the crowd, but what shocked me is that she's the cause of it. Ms. Choi Yena, the cute duckie! I mean, the performer from yesterday.

"Isn't that Yena?" Chaeyeon asked beside me.

"Yeah, she caught everyone's attention till now."

I looked at her face and found her aura very attractive. A bit of a girl crush, but has cute angles. With a cap on, she looks so handsome. I've been staring far from too long! I immediately diverted my eyes to the stage and collected my sanity.

"Chaeyeon? Do you have some water with you?" I looked to my left and saw Chaeyeon was not with me.

"Did she got dragged away? Again?" Omo, this girl needs a lover, so I won't have to retrieve her from her admirers.

I tried to look for her, but I can't see even the top of her head. I got up from a seat and saw that she was near the door we just entered.

"Aigoo, Yuri to the rescue." I was just about to step down from standing up on a seat when my feet slipped.

I know I was about to fall to the ground, and possibly hit my whole body to the floor. But I felt a hand supporting my waist. It felt so secure as if it was not letting me fall.

"Better be careful, next time. Scratch that, there won't be next time." I know that voice, it's her.

I looked to left and found her staring back at me. I felt my heart speed up, and my breathing becomes irregular. I wanted to say something, but my mouth did not move.

"Are you okay?" Yena said while I was still in her hold.

I just nodded at her, too scared to let her know about this nervousness within me.

She took my hand and guided me back into the floor. I know a pair of eyes fixed at us as if we were performing, and I was her prized possession. We took the spotlight, and we were the main characters in our story.

"I am Choi Yena, by the way, and you are?"

"Jo Yuri, your future."

"My future?"

"Your f-future teammate." I freaking stuttered!

"Nice meeting you, my future... teammate." She said and smiled at me.

"As well as to you." With that smile of her, I feel at ease. She will protect me, I know it.

"Oh, you must also take care of my jacket." She suddenly grabbed the sleeve part of the jacket. It was still wrapped around my waist, so when she pulled it towards her, I followed next.

"I don't want anyone looking at you like that." I looked at her eyes, too shock to analyze what just happened. All I saw was my figure reflecting in her eyes, it is fixed at me.

\\\\\

Author's note:

Aigoo, our Yenyul has finally met! This is too uwu for my system, urgh!

What will happen next? Will, they immediately fall in love, or there will be a war against admirers?

I will see you, next time gays, take care! - UnicornS